Home Invasion -3-

Shawn's POV

"I just remembered, he dragged me by the ear everywhere and pushed me down the stairs to 'break me' in his words" She said.

"Babe, I will never let anyone touch a single strand of your hair. I just didn't expect you to be harmed in your own home too I am so sorry." 

She started shaking hysterically.

The shaking was a form of anxiety, I knew it directly. But psychiatrists are the ones who know how to treat them. I am a general practitioner, in other words, a general doctor.

"Babe?! I'm taking you to the hospital right now."

After lifting her up and putting her in the passenger seat of my car and drove, I noticed her shaking to be worse in the traffic light. 

"Babe we're almost there I'm here" I said as I held her hand.

After taking an appointment with a psychiatrist, we entered her office.

Sophia's shaking did not stop.

I explained to the doctor what had happened.

She asked for Sophia to lay down in the bed. She was too weak, I helped pick her up.

After the doctor observed and calmed Sophia down, she asked the nurse to take Sophia to another room.

"Doctor, what's happening to her?"

"She is experiencing a severe form of anxiety caused by the recent major traumas that had happened in her life. It was activated a few months ago, but it was not severe. After experiencing another trauma, it led to a more serious form of anxiety."

"How can I help her? How do we treat it?"

"Do not leave her alone. Her alone thoughts can expand this anxiety and make it worse. Which is the last thing we all need. Aquatic therapy is the solution to this. The water will calm her thoughts and body. Take her swimming in a peaceful place twice a week."

"That is all, right?" 

"That is all, now the shaking stopped because of the special massage I just gave her. The best pressure points to attack the anxiety are the temples, the shoulders, lower belly, forearms, and the neck. If you or anyone else could give that massage everyday that would be perfect."

"I will, thank you so much doctor."

After leaving the hospital

"Baby I'll take care of you at my place, don't you worry about a thing."