Boyfriend

Today is gonna be so exciting, Elle is back in town! She was around the world for her job for 2 and a half years. I missed her so much. The best thing about all of this is, we never stopped contacting each others. We know ever change that happened in both of our lives. She started dating a guy named 'Henry' about a week ago, I know nothing about the guy, other than the fact that he has an accent, a british accent.

Shawn and I are both meeting Elle and her boyfriend today at a chill restaurant. 

At the restaurant, 6:00 PM

I saw Elle approaching with a guy, apparently Henry.

After Shawn and I greeted the both of them and sitting down, we had a long conversation, expressing how much I missed her and also getting to know her new boyfriend. 

I noticed Henry winking at me, more than once, while sitting at the table, whilst Shawn, Elle, and I having a conversation. I ignored it. Then, when I excused myself to go to the restroom, I noticed him leave the table too. He followed me and pulled me to the side. 

"Henry?" I called confusingly

"Sophia, right?" 

Shawn appeared next to me and held my waist. 

"Hey, Henry. Why don't you sit with Elle now?" Shawn said.

Henry nodded and sat with Elle.

"Babe, did he tell do or say something, I don't know, maybe off?" Shawn said 

"Not really, he was about to say something until you came"

"Alright then"

In the car, in our way back home.

"Babe, not trying to creep you out or anything, but Henry is unsettling to me. He's just suspicious." He told me.

I didn't tell him that he was winking at me, making me uncomfortable. I just miss Elle and I don't want anything to ruin our mini reunion.

"Shawn, I didn't tell you this because Elle and I were having a reunion. I didn't want to mess it up. Henry was constantly winking at me."

Shawn pulled over the car.

"He WHAT?" he said as he widened his eyes. 

"Yeah but Shawn, it's okay, please don't overreact the next time we meet with them." 

"But he made you uncomfortable, while me, your fiancé, was around you. Sophia..."

"Shawn, I get it, I'd be mad too. But please, I didn't see my best friend for the longest time."

He sighed.

"If he made you uncomfortable again, just call my name."