T is for Trauma

*Shawn's POV*

It's been 3 days since the incident happened. Sophia is trying to hide her pain, she won't speak of what happened. I don't blame her, she needs time to heal. But, I am here for her can't she see that?

10:00 PM

Sophia was standing outside in the balcony, looking at the city. I approached her and touched her shoulders tenderly.

She jumped and gasped 'oh my god' loudly. 

She was triggered and I know that trauma was the reason.

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I said

"no sorry you didn't its just-"

I've been waiting for her to talk to me about what she's feeling, I want her to know that she's comfortable talking about her thoughts and emotions. Especially right now.

She paused to inhale a deep breath.

"Sophia-" I said as I let her sit with me and faced her.

She massaged her temples and said "I don't want to be dramatic but

She massaged her temples and said "I don't want to be dramatic but.. I didn't expect that to affect me that much. I can't sleep or do anything without replaying the horrible experience over and over again. I don't want to make you sad."

"Babe that's nonsense, whenever you're sad, I'm sad too. It hurts me seeing you like this and not opening up what you feel to me. You are definitely not alone, we are going through this together. I'm here for you. Please don't keep this all to yourself" I said as i held her hands.

"Mmhm" She said softly

"Whenever you feel like you cannot do something please call me and I'll help you with all my potential, way more than that day"

She told me "No no don't beat yourself up for this. You did all you could and i couldn't ask for a better person" 

"I freaking love you with all my heart you're seriously so special to me I can't even describe it" She said.

"You're too precious for this world I love you more"

A/note: 

I finally updated!! Online school has been way more stressful than regular school. I will be uploading more chapters soon, so keep an eye out for that! Plus thank you for your supports. I was about to stop updating for a long time since I didn't really know if my readers were interested. Please share your thoughts and don't forget to vote!