"He hurt me" (2)

*pt. 2 of the last chapter*

My palms were sweaty and the adrenaline coursing through my system was shutting down my ability to think logically. I wanted to run or beat the living daylights out of him, either would do. Everything was moving on too fast, I couldn't think fast.

He moved even closer to me.

He pulled out a sharp knife.

"No, no NO PLEASE!" This cannot be happening.

I suddenly heard loud footsteps approaching.

"Sweetheart you're all mine for now" Henry said.

"Henry is that you? Listen I don't like the way you act around my fiancé" I heard a familiar voice come closer.

Henry slit my lips with the sharp knife then covered my mouth with his hands with force so that I couldn't scream.

"So get the hell away from-" Shawn stepped in the scene

"Sophia- SOPHIA?!" Shawn yelled, I've never heard his voice go that high.

"Oh my god!!" Elle screamed as she stepped into the scene after Shawn.

"Elle hold Sophia" Shawn said as he held my shoulders caressingly, guiding me to Elle.

"HENRY!" Shawn yelled while dragging him from the back of his neck, away from me and slammed him hard against the wall, feeding him the bloody punches he deserved.

I dropped down on my knees and couldn't say a word or express any emotion. I was traumatized.

"Sophia oh my god your lips are bleeding so much right now!" She said while inhaling a deep gasp.

I didn't respond.

Shawn stopped punching and looked towards me.

He kneeled down to me,

"W-what happened?! Are you okay?! Please tell me what happened" He asked very worriedly as he held my face with his hands.

I looked up at him with still, no expression and unresponsive, not blinking, looked into his eyes then to the ground.

"That's it I'm calling the cops"

I nodded.

"Hello, this is Shawn speaking. There's an assault that just occurred-"

"Sexual and abusive assault" I said, correcting him, as I looked down the floor.

He widened his eyes and opened his mouth wide open, taking a long pause

"WHAT!" Elle yelled.

"Sir are you there?" The cop said across the phone.

"Uh-y-yea. Sexual and abusive assault" He said on the phone slowly

"Elle please it's not my fault" I said

"Sophia don't you dare feel guilty, you didn't do anything wrong! I'm so sorry this happened to you.."

Shawn approached me rapidly as soon as he hung up the call with the cop and gave my the tightest hug. "D-do you feel any pain? Mentally, physically, just tell me anything, please. We can go through this together. That jerk will get what he deserves."

The cops arrived and Henry was arrested for assault.

Shawn didn't let go of me the whole night, and Elle was by my side trying to cheer me up.

I was sitting on the chair, patiently waiting to go back home.

I couldn't resist looking at Shawn, he looked so worried and sad, my heart.

*Shawn's POV*

I was fueled with rage and anger.

I stood up and she grabbed onto my hand so that her violent shaking would not cause her to fall, and from her eyes came a thicker flow of tears. My heart is truly broken. I have never ever seen or ever wanted to see her in such image. I feel useless, how can I help her right now? I wasn't there for her to prevent this.

-in the apartment-
Sophia just took a shower and got dressed up.
We sat on the sofa with soft blankets.

*Sophia's POV*
"Lay down" Shawn said as I did in the couch
He got a cold compressor and held it softly on my slitted bottom lip.

"ah" i sighed from the pain

"Shh everything's going to be alright"

author's note:

hey guys! It would mean a lot to hear some feedbacks in the comments, please comment what you think of the chapters posted. Thank you 😊