Drive-In Cinema

2 months have passed and it's now Summer. Shawn and I haven't been more connected. Last summer, we went to a drive-in cinema in Summer and we had the most fun. Today there was a showtime for The Notebook at 12 AM. So we decided to go.

11 PM

We stopped at a gas station to grab snacks and drinks before the showtime started. 

Shawn picked up the basket and we started filling up snacks and drinks like we've never ate food before

"Babe which mega candy pack should we get? Sour Patch Kids, Swedish fish, or Trolli?" I asked

"Hmm, I think.." He said as he took all of them away from my hand and put them into the basket "all of them" then he started chuckling.

After purchasing our items we ended up with three bags of snacks, still no regrets. 

At the Drive-In Cinema

11:50 PM

The movie doesn't start until 12. Shawn and I laid out the snacks, fixed the radio, and opened the trunk of the car and laid there, although it was Summer, there was a little cold breeze. 

"Come here baby" He said as he opened his arms, allowing me to rest on his chest.

 "mmm look how there's only five cars here" He said, pointing at them 

"Oh right and they're far from us too" I said while I moved myself to sitting upwards

"come here don't leave me" he said while pouting

"I would never" I said as I looked up at him "ooo the movie is starting!!" 

We started munching some snacks and I got the mini twisted marshmallows now.

I noticed every romantic scene between Allie and Noah, Shawn would pull me tighter to his chest.

Also his hand caressingly rubbing my back made me feel so safe.

I was eating marshmallows and I could notice Shawn looking attentively to my mouth by the corner of my eye.

"babe..." He said

"Yes?" i said looking at him

"You look so hot right now"

"I'm only eating though" I said while smirking

"Oh you're teasing me now, huh?" 

"Hmmmm maybe" I said while chuckling

"I'll take that then" He said as he took the marshmallow from my hand, into his mouth