3-4: making history/rivalry

Fandom: Eddsworld
(We missed a day so we decided to use both prompts at once)

Eduardo couldn't believe this was happening.
Eduardo had Hated Edd for years, they fought over every little thing, and acted as bitter rivals for years, but he respected the man a bit and never thought he would have the nerve to do something like this. 
It had been years since that red asshole had destroyed their houses, traumatized Mark and… and killed Jon. Then he came back and tried to take over the world again, causing a new wave of suffering. Eduardo had even teamed up with Edd and his two friends for a while, they formed the Green Resistance and fought against the bastard for almost a year, and then put of nowhere Edd forms a fucking peace treaty behind his back. He said that "Tord was a good person at heart" and "with his technology they could make history, change the world for the better" 
Eduardo looked beside him, where a picture lay face down on his bedside table. It hurt to look at it, to see his goofy smile… to remember how he never got the chance to apologize before he died. But now he was going to avenge him.
Eduardo grit his teeth and resisted the urge to punch the wall, and instead grabbed his gun and stormed out the door. They were going to be having a meeting today, and he was going to have a talk with this Red Leader.