12-13: Dead Wrong/running away

Fandom: Eddsworld (Red prince AU)
(Takes place after Obsession)

Jon woke up in pain. So much pain. He couldn't stop shaking and felt weaker than he had in a long time. Everything was numb and burning at the same time. He vaguely realized his hands were strapped above his head, and someone was talking to him, before he slipped back into unconsciousness.

~

"Ah, Red Leader! I knew you would be calling soon! It's great to hear from you!" Todd cheerfully said into a camera, glancing at his weak and unconscious prisoner with a grin.

"Cut the shit. Where is he and what do you want." Tord growled, gripping his desk until his knuckles turned white.

"Ah, impatient as ever mr red!" Todd exclaimed. "As you wish, he's right over here!"

Todd tilted the camera, giving tord a nice view into the blood splattered cage. Jon looked so... small. He was pale and barely moving, except to shiver violently every few seconds. The worst part was his leg. A metal pole was stuck in his upper calf, the end of it barely visible poking out the other side. They hadn't bandaged it or given him any much needed medical attention.

"As you may be able to tell, he's not doing ri hot right now. I'm sure his leg is already infected." Tods explained like he was talking about the weather "If you want any chance of saving the leg he'd need some serious help in the next few hours. I'd give him a few days before his body gives out on him."

Tord tried to take deep breaths, refusing to break down in front of this- this asshole.

"Now, to the negotiations. If you tell the red army to back out of our territory and lay down all weapons, I'll call our medics in and help him as much as we can. Or we could do this the easy way out!" Todd cocked a gun, pointing it directly at Jon's head. "You're choice, you have 30 seconds."

"I'll order them back!" Tord shouted, glaring at the man in the screen.

"Good Red." Todd purred. "We'll be in contact with you for further negotiations. For now, remember if i see a single one of your men then i won't hesitate to-" he imitated a gunshot, pointing the gun at Jon again and grinning like a man who just told the worlds funniest joke. "Now run along red, go run away and hide like the dog you are."
Todd shut off the communications before tord could reply.

"Paul. Order the men to retreat." Tord said. "And patryck... i need you to make a call for me. If he thinks I'm going to just let him do whatever he wants he's dead wrong."