17: Vengeance

Fandom: Randy Cunningham (but all about original characters so you can't tell XD )

Ivy let out a small sob, his whole body shaking and barely holding together. It hurt, everything hurt so much. He tried to get out of this burning, bright circle, but he could barely move.
They promised to protect him, they promised she wouldn't hurt him. Why didn't they save him? Where were they? 
He let out a muffled scream, biting down into his hand and curling into a tight ball.
"So, where are your little protectors now?" Nightshade mocked as he writhed and cried in her little trap. "They never really trusted you. They didn't mean a word they said." 
Ivy covered his ears, not wanting to think about it. But… they didn't help him. They just left him here.
"You know he's afraid of you. Ashamed of you. He wants to hide you, get rid of you. Just admit it, he hates you."
Ivy whimpered, trying to curl even tighter. He felt something he hadn't felt much in his short existence. He felt… angry. and sad. He wanted Randy to hurt. To pay. He couldn't be mad at Rachel, she was wonderful and probably would have helped him if it wasn't for stupid Randy. He growled.
Nightshade grinned even wider. It was all going to plan. "You want revenge, don't you? I can help you."
She dimmed the magic trap, and he finally looked up at her. His form didn't look completely human anymore. It was twisted, more animalistic.
"I hate him." he hissed.
"So make him hurt."