Happy Ending Song winners!

Hi, guys. Sorry for the wait, I was busy choosing which song for which character. And sorry for that too, since I know it took so long to choose which song. So many of them are really good, so good that it made it hard for me to choose which four were better.

Yes, I said four, which means four people, four songs, get to be the winner. I just hope you don't hate me for which songs I picked for each character. Plus, I've also had one of my relatives help me out with the voting, so it wouldn't seem like I was being selfish on which song to choose from. But if a lot of you don't like the songs I picked, then I'm sorry again. And if it makes you feel better, feel free to listen to the song you wanted to hear, while reading the chapter. Anyways, onto who the winners are.

The winner for Fred x reader is......LEGONINJAGOFANGIRL13 with Love you Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez!

Next up, the winner for Shaggy x reader is......KristianBanks2019 with You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift!

The winner for Daphne x reader is......StarcoAdrienette2 with Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur!

And finally, the winner for Velma x reader is......ErinMolineaux2 with All I've Ever Known: Hadestown!

Congratulations to those who've won on the Happy Ending Song votes! I hope you enjoy the songs as you read the chapter. Also, to those that didn't win, please don't hate me. Like I said, since a lot of the songs you all suggested are really good, I might use them for future stories, depending on which one I'm doing. Either way, I hope you all enjoy the final chapter of this book when I update it tomorrow. Thank you, and enjoy!

Also, there's one last thing. A new friend of mine, Precureofhope147, has started a new book called "My (First) The New Scooby-Doo Movies fan episode". It is a crossover of Scooby Doo and Ben Tennyson. I believe that it sounds interesting enough where I'd like to recommend this book to all of you, to at least give it a try. So, for my friend, I ask all of you to at least take a peek and see if it is something you'd all like to take part in. If you have any question, I suggest asking Precureofhope147, since it's her work, after all. Other than that, I hope you all enjoy the final chapter of my book, as well as the new book Precureofhope147 is working on. Thank you, all of you.