PREFACE

THE LONER BOY & THE LONELY GIRL

PREFACE

Hey there my readers, I firstly want to thank you all for checking out  this book and supporting me, I would like to make this thing clear that this is my first ever Light Novel which is published, firstly I would like to guide you on how to read this book, if you understand how to read a light novel than its okay to skip this paragraph, so let's start with the basics, the unquoted text is something which is going inside the character's mind and cannot be heard by another character, you can also think of it as a monologue, secondly the quoted text ("like this") is generally something which a character is saying to other character or simply speaking it's a dialogue, thirdly noises, sounds, or change in scene is generally told by using asterisk symbols (*like this*), and finally author's notes or something which I have to tell while the story is going on would be placed in between brackets { (like this)}, so I hope that's clear for all of you.

I was heavily inspired by Light Novels to write this story because Light Novel was the only way to implement something which happened in my life in a more fun way for all of you readers to enjoy, there is something different I want to do with this light novel too, I am deliberately keeping my first book short because during this whole journey I want to involve you guys so that we all can be a part of this book, if you don't understand what I'm saying then just consider this example, After finishing writing and publishing a book, you guys will read it and then you can send suggestions about the story on my email () and I will surely read and mention the suggestion I like on my next book or all of my social media accounts. There is also another thing that while writing this book I would also ask you guys some questions like hold yes or no polls on my Instagram (scmore2121), these question will be purely based on the story and you people will have the say in what you want and what you don't. In this way, I want to make this an interactive book for you people so that you will be satisfied with the outcome.

Why not just start now, would you guys like some snippets of anime here and there in this novel? (P.S- I am a huge anime fan.)

Answer me this question by going messaging me on Instagram or by emailing me or by going to my Patreon page (scmore).

Thank you for your support and Continue with the story and hope you liked it... J

SCMORE