1.2

So, where was I before all this happened? Oh yeah, I was about to tell the reason why I was all alone in the corridor during the 'Break'. Which typically is a time when all the corridors all full of students.

To know about the reason you would have to know the blueprint of my high school and to do that you could just imagine a huge cardboard box which is facing towards east.

Now divide this box into 4 sections equally and these sections will be the number of floors our school has. For simplicity, we will call the bottom floor as ground floor and then the next one as 1, 2 and so on.

So, all the 1st year students will be on the 1st floor, the 2nd year students on 2nd and the 3rd year students on the third.

Ground floor mainly comprises of offices, teachers' lounge and exam department and different subject labs.

The 1st floor has classes for 1st-year students. The canteen is present on this floor and some remaining labs are placed on this floor.

2nd floor comprises of classes for 2nd-year students and a bunch of club rooms.

The 3rd floor is also the same with classes for 3rd-year students and some club rooms. The only different thing here is that the student council is located on this floor.

And above the third floor, there is free to roam balcony provided for students to hang out.

Apart from these facilities school also has a swimming pool and it also has an assembly hall which is also used as gym room in certain situations and two huge grounds in front and at the back of the school.

From this, you might have got an idea of the high school. 

Now coming back to my case, most of the students during lunch break are in the canteen or their respective classes or at the balcony. The teachers are usually in the teacher's lounge and the place where I am standing is located at the back of the school. Due to which, it is a rarely visited spot and logically it makes sense. 

The girl could only find me because she didn't know about the layout of the high school. I bet you that she found me because she was senselessly wandering around the bottom floor.