1.4

The high school ends at 4:00 pm as the exam just ended last week all the clubs will remain closed till the start of next week.

It's a deliberate move by the high school authority so that we students can return home early and get a break from the everlasting exam.

This is a very generous thing for all the students so that they can hang out, watch a movie, go to arcades, go to karaoke, do some shopping and do other fun stuff you know what I mean.

But students like me use this kind of opportunity to go home and plan for greatness, in the 'infinity' of course.

Talking about home let's get an idea of my house and to do that you need to get an idea of my locality. The surroundings of my house are dead as hell. And by that, I mean that there is nothing except two houses including mine and a street which by the way, is as new as the day it was built because no one fucking uses it.

It was not always like this but it changed to this because of newly constructed apartments in the next neighbourhood which attracted more people to them and also the fact that entrance to the streets of our locality was also narrowed due to new stores that were built at its openings.

These all factor had a combined effect on our area. People even stopped considering this locality as a viable option. I wouldn't even be surprised if our area was labelled as haunted. The presence of only one neighbouring house is a pretty creepy factor in itself.

You all must be thinking that I am living in some kind of hell and this is the reason I became a loner. Well, these assumptions are completely wrong as this isn't the reason I became a loner and the real reason for it will make a really good story in itself.

As for the other statement, I will say that, as a loner, I would hardly consider it like a hell. To your surprise, I consider it as a heaven for me as there is not a single soul who I have to interact with and combined with the fact the no one disturbs you, it couldn't be much more pleasing than that.

The last neighbour left their house 2 months ago and they never bothered me or more like, they simply never cared whether I was there or not. I mean it's the best time to be alive for me.

Another reason to like it is that the high school that I go to is very close to the house. Now that I think about it the girl I heard talking in the high school described a place very similar to mine, what was her name again?....... Jen- something like that, Jenifer! Yeah, that was her name. I did see someone checking the empty house next to ours.

By any chance is this a start for something. If you know what I mean. Did God think that this guy deserves some kind of appreciation for what he has gone through? Is it a start of a new romance, like I mean it's a pretty convenient situation? (Hey don't blame me if this kid breaks the third wall.) Maybe I am just thinking too much. Hey look I am close--

Wait what's going on here, someone's really moving here. Wow! Did this really happen I mean is God really that kind? Is it really that girl, peeps must think of me as some kind of stereotypical lucky bastard but you know what...

I was just kidding back then. This doesn't concern me at all, romance is not my thing and I don't want to do anything with the new neighbours and that's it to this situation.

So let's just enter Mi. casa (My house).

*Leo walks towards his house without showing a single sign of interest or concern about his new neighbours*

So, this is my house a two-story bungalow flushed with everything necessary requirement for the comfortable living of three living beings. It's not anything fancy or special, it's just your plain old, classic house.