Prologue-LONER AND THE LONELY

Many people have this misconception that lonely and a loner are the same. Both the words are similar in meaning but in practice, they are used in a completely different manner. Always remember, ' A lonely person is not a loner but a loner is sometimes lonely'.

"Lonely" is a feeling, whereas "Loner" is a type of person. This sentence may seem absurd but just keep it in mind and continue reading. It'll make sense you'll see

Firstly "Loner" is a person who dwells in loneliness. He/she loves to be alone. He/she hates to make any kind of social contact with people. He/she performs at their best when given the chance to be alone.

You can also find a loner near you, he/she may be called by a different name which is a very close synonym of the word loner like an introvert, a lone wolf, recluse, that person who doesn't like to talk, neet and many things if you get the gist of it.

To find a Loner near you is very easy, just perform this activity when you are at school, high school, office, restaurant or a park, this activity requires observation skills and also irrational thinking.

You simply have to find that person who doesn't like to involve in anything. Think about a part of your daily routine where everyone is happy to do a certain thing and then find that one person who is not interested in it at all. Try to find that person who never joined any discussions or even if he/she joined which is a rare event in itself, he/she seldom took part in it. Find that person who likes to sit alone during lunch breaks and finally find that person whose presence is hardly noticed. But he or she is always eerily 'there'.

Well if you manage to find him/her then that's your lone wolf and for your information according to research, there are many people in the world who are introverts, so finding one is not a hard task.

The second person you find around you is a lonely one. The main difference between a loner and a lonely is that both are complete opposites of each other. They are basically 'two sides of the same coin'.

It's not much of a hassle to find a lonely person than it is to find a loner. It's because of the fact that this is a person you notice around you, 'everywhere'. He/she is that person who is always present whenever there is a conversation. Sometimes He/She may even try to butt into it even if he/she is not invited. They are the most annoying bunch of people. You instinctively don't want to make any contact with them.

He/she is the one person who is avoided by others due to his/her clingy nature. This person is the one person who I consider is an overall tragedy. This person is the one who is most taunted everywhere he/she goes. Everyone will take advantage of this person's situation. So, he/she is one of the most vulnerable types you could ever find.

Even after all of this, the only thing I personally respect about them is their drive to achieve and their confidence in themselves. You can avoid them, insult them, straight up show apathy them but their will and desire to get out of their lowly state is truly an applaudable act.

But when everything fails, they spiral down. They spiral down very fast and very hard and then finally they start to hate the very motto they lived for and the start to hate what they are and then they start to kill the very person they were and transform themselves into something they never wanted to become which is a loner

Well, that's your two different people. These arethe only general observation and real behaviour may vary from person to personand from place to place. Remember that no one in this world is one perfect typehe/she is always a mixture of more than one or two types.