2.2

So basically that's how a lonely person is.

How do I know about it? Well, I am a lonely person myself. So as you would have already guessed it I'm your 'Lonely one'. That monologue right there, you could consider it as a hobby and it's also a way of pep-talking to myself. There are many things about me you'll notice as we move forward.

But first I'll introduce myself, my name is Chelsea, I'm 17 and right now I'm in the second year of my high school.

You all must be thinking that 'if this girl knows so much about loneliness, surely she must know how to cure it?' and I wouldn't even be surprised if you questioned me about the authenticity of my loneliness. And I assure you that I am real. I will even tell you my story but not now because it will take a while.

As for the other question which is, whether I know how to cure loneliness? I would say that you guys are right to think it that way because I know how to cure my loneliness.

I've studied about this state a lot and I surely know what loneliness is and how it is caused and I even developed theories on how to get out of it and Google is still relevant and thankfully symptoms of loneliness do not lead to Cancer.

But there is this big loophole in this 'cure' thing that I speak of. The loophole being, I know the cure only but only in theory.

If this doesn't make any sense then think of your first experience riding a cycle, you knew theoretically how to ride it. You know that you have to balance your body on the bike in such a way that when you start pedalling you should be moving forward and there you go you know how to ride a bike but in theory.

Now when you practically start to do the thing, well you know what happened.

But you never gave up. You practiced it again and again and eventually, you got used to it and out of nowhere you were riding a bike.

Similarly, I'm still stuck at the theory part and my first fall, well let's just say that it was very hard and till this day I am still down waiting to get up. I slowly started to fear the thing that I couldn't do and eventually, I became incapable of doing it.

So to be more specific I'd just say all of that in language that everyone can understand, I'm suffering from 'Anthrophobia'.

If you don't know about it I'll save your time, it means that 'it is a form of social phobia, which is a pathological, persistent and excessive fear of people or society'.

In Layman's term, it means that I'm afraid of human beings as a whole. It didn't make sense to me and I didn't even know that it even existed before I was diagnosed by a doctor.

But I've still got hope and I will overcome this loneliness and I am going to do this for 'him'. It was our deal after all.