1.3

Phew... today was a day and a half. As a loner, we don't have that much of human contact so even a completely normal thing for us is a very big deal.

Well, for now. I'm back to my class on the second floor. The first thing to observe here is that it is a typical classroom with 40 students in total.

You know a fun fact, you can find almost all types of human beings and with all types of emotions in a single classroom.

Besides this, let's talk about my place. Mostly in many schools, the seats are changed weekly or monthly but in our high school these are fixed according to one's height, and I am quite a tall person and that's the reason why I am an eternal back seat merchant. So I basically sit at the last bench and that too at the farthest corner of the classroom and to add more that, I sit at the most rarely visited place in the classroom which is nowhere near the window.

I mean have you ever noticed it, students have this weird obsession with windows, I don't know why but if it feels like, 'the window ' is like a symbol of dominance and justice for them. I mean I've seen students fighting, especially boys, to get this window seat, it's just so weird.

But to be fair, as a loner I have got the best place in this room, which just shows how much God loves me. And from this position, I even get to observe this bunch of humans in their natural habitat.

There are still 15 minutes for the next class to start, guess I'll teach you more about how a loner passes time. If you are a loner yourself, you may even know what I am going to do, well the naming of this thing may vary from loner to loner but what I like to call it is 'The Infinity'.

The first thing we need do to get into the infinity is that we need to clear our mind from all things we are thinking of and then think of nothingness and then slowly start to isolate ourselves from the world by methodically numbing the three senses which vision, sound, and touch.

I will then put my head down on the desk and then I would cover my head with both of my arms. When viewed from an outsider's perspective it would seem like I am sleeping on my desk.

In the next step, we imagine ourselves in a very quiet space where you can feel yourself being completely isolated from the world.

This place is full of nothingness. I don't know if you've heard this or not, but a great man once said 'NOTHING IS THE START OF EVERYTHING' (by the way I have no idea about who said it, I just guessed that he/she might have been the said.). Using this ideology, nothingness can be 'infinite' and hence I named it the same. A place where you can find everything from nothing.

Now that you've entered the infinite pick any topic of your liking. For now, I'll choose how to start writing a book (I mean it can be anything, it's the first thing that came into my mind).

So the first thing you do is pick a topic, it should be something that you are good at and you know that this is something I can write about. Then you decide how you are going to present it, is it through a story? Is it like an autobiography? Or is it an inspirational/motivational book?

Once you've decided what you want to write, the next step is to find where and when you are going to write. It is the most important step as by doing this process you train your brain in such a way that it goes into writing mode as soon as you sit at the decided place at the decided time.

During this whole process, there are going to be times when you will feel depressed and exhausted. Sometimes you might forget about what to write. There will be times when you would start to despise the thing you have been working your ass for. You might even destroy your work and throw it into a trash can. You might start to curse yourself. You will start to feel as if you've wasted all of your time doing nothing but writing a shitty book which will reach no one and will rot on the shelf.

But always remember whatever you have written, even if it the shittest story in the world or however trash it might be it should be able to help at least a single person. Make it your first and foremost goal that you are not writing for fame and money, you are writing it to help someone. Always keep this fact in your mind that no one is born perfect but one could always reach that level with sheer determination and patience.

You should also keep this fact in your mind that, however worse your book maybe, it'll always reach someone. I mean with over 7 billion of us over here you should not worry about who is going to like what you've written? There will always be someone who will like what you've written and is begging more from you.

See even this thought could help some aspiring writer who just needs that little push to write the next bestseller.

Seems like you're still confused about this whole 'Infinity' thing. You might even think that 'isn't this infinity thing just like thinking' and to those people I would say that It's kind of hard to understand it at first but do give it a try a few times and you'll know that both the things may seem the same but very different from each other.

A tip for starters would be that, try to do it in a quiet place at first.

The 'Infinity' covers a range of topics from something supernatural to something so natural that you never even thought about it (Like, What if I told you to think about how you blink your eyes... do tell me the result). You can even find answers on how your relationship works? Or how instinctive human psychology works and many more.

I think it also makes sense because someone said that 'Humans can find the answers to the most complex questions within themselves.' (I think I am the only one who says this. Oh well.)

But I think that extroverts can't enter the real infinity because their minds are so jumbled trying to maintain their relationship. Even if they do get into the right state of mind they won't be able to get the time and even the space to perform the right steps to even get close to 'The Infinity'. And let's say they do get the time and space, their friends would keep disturbing them from reaching the true infinite. It's just an impossible thing for them, but you know we even considered flying in the sky as impossible...

Okay, let's get out of the 'Infinity' and do my other favourite thing, that is to observe other human beings. This behaviour of mine is the complete opposite of a loner but there is a reason for it, I'll tell you about it some other time, for now, let's observe...

"-- Yeah, I'll be shifting today, I even went to check my new home, and it's a disaster, I mean it's given by the company that my dad works for and it's free but to give a house like that. Even the neighbours totally look like creeps and the whole street in front is deserted, I mean the whole place is like a graveyard."

Whoa sounds like the place where I live, seriously.

"Really, I've heard--"

Well, now it's just some boring thing.

By the way, you might have got an idea of what type of person I am or what my character is. But if you still are a bit confused to understand my character, just try to imagine that character in a comic or manga which is rarely mentioned by the authors or even when 'it' is drawn 'it' is sitting somewhere alone and only 'its' back is visible and even if 'its' front is drawn 'its' face is badly shown or 'it' remains undrawn or blank at the best and this is because 'it' is irrelevant to the progression of the story of the handsome main character.

I mean just something out of the topic, have you ever wondered what happened to that character if by any chance you noticed 'it'?

If you haven't even noticed 'it' it's my humble request to you to please do justice to 'that character'. (I deliberately used 'it' instead of he or she because, that's the worth of that character.)

So, that's the character I am and I am proud of it because I have come to embrace it and my main role in this classroom is to learn and only learn about everything possible by doing the thing I am best at that is observe and learn. Oh, the next class is about to start, see you guys later...