2.3

Right now, I'm in high school and I'm heading to the Principals office, not for any problems because you know you need more than one person for you to get called to the principal's office but if I have to guess it must be about that----

*Knock* *Knock*

Okay so now I've to say 'May I come in?' okay chealz just take deep breaths you can do it.

"M-a-a-a-y Co--m-e in?"

*Chelsea starts sweating and panting*

"Yea, Come in Chelsea"

Well, that's how bad my problem is and that is why I don't talk to anyone. I mean that little bit of, let's just call it a talk, is the best I can do when it comes to one on one conversation. And when it comes to group discussions, you might as well not count me in the group. I don't know what happens to me, I have everything plotted out in mind. From the starting to the end, it's the perfect piece of sentence anyone could ever make but it all falls down at the time of execution.

My heart rate spikes up, I start to turn blue, my hands and legs start shaking, My brain goes all dizzy, standing becomes a challenge for me and then when I try to speak, it becomes the most weirdest, funniest or senseless piece of word. And I don't know how to cure this hellish curse.

"Well, Chelsea the reason I called you is to give you this letter of recommendation. You see I've got some good connections here and there. And basically, with this letter, you can get transferred into any high school of your choice easily. "

OMG, I mean...... wow it's just like a cheat.

"You may be wondering why, well just consider this as a parting gift. Not from your principal but from your uncle. And I also know your situation as well as your condition so. It's the least thing I could do to help you. "

Well, he is not wrong. He and my father were very good friends. He even used to visit our house a lot when I was younger. He was basically the uncle I never had. 

Right now, I just want to thank him so much, you see I've been transferring school's a lot from a very young age, and it's just because of the 'situation' I'm in. If you would have ever transferred schools you know how hard it is and if you have this kind of letter in your hand it would make transferring schools a lot easier. 

I know I should say thank you to him but even the thought of speaking is making my brain go dizzy but still I want to thank him. Doc did tell me a way to talk, it was to gather all my willpower, take a deep breath and just say what I wanted to say in that single breath it's not a very effective method as it leads to craziest and the most emotionless way of speaking to anyone. But it is what it is, I'll show it to you

*Chelsea takes a deep breath*

"THANK SIR"

*After thanking the principal, Chelsea ran out of the room startling him. He smiled at her proudly. The smile didn't leave his face even after she was long gone.*