Chapter 2- The Other One

"It's been like this for ages, I don't even remember how it started? How it all came to this point, all of this just happened...

Sitting at the back of the class, looking at all these people bantering around, just hoping that they might ask you to join in. When it doesn't happen the way you want it to happen, you try to image yourself with them and satisfy yourself with the thought.

Then you start to peak at what they are talking about and hear all the exciting things they did during their visits at birthday parties, movies, malls, karaoke's, arcades and other fun places where you were hardly even considered when designing the invitation list.

Listening to these things makes you more and more depressed as you know that, even if you were invited by the slimmest chance, you would be that person who is avoided by everyone and if you are asked to join a conversation then your only purpose is to either praise someone or to be an example of a person you should never be. At best you are nothing but a stock of laughter for others.

And you would swallow all this embarrassment just because you were given a chance to be a part the group because you know that if you chose to be a rebel, you would be standing by yourself all alone at the back of the hall in a corner somewhere planning how to socialise with people.

Whenever you are at the mall with your so-called 'friend circle', for a fleeting second you feel like, all this embarrassment you had to suffer had finally paid off, finally they recognize you as someone who is one of them and the very next second the 'friend circle' asks you to carry all the bags because they said that you can join them for their mall trip

You have to do this and you also have to be their lackey at the parties, restaurants, and many other places where they will fun and you will bring food and water to everyone like a waiter or carry their load like a porter. And that's the whole reason why you exist for them.

And when all of this is finished and you go back home and cry. Cry like hell and start cursing them, degrading them and blaming them for making you the way you are and after all of this is over you dry your tears, put a fake smile on your face and go back to your usual lifestyle and repeat all this again and again and again... "

Well, that is what it's like to be a lonely person.

Now Before everyone comes at me saying not all lonely people are like this, this is way too sad and I agree to it but what I am talking about is your average lonely person. And according to average, every lonely person faces this kind of situation once in their entire life. It's one of the harshest truth about a lonely person.

Now when you carefully observe, the detailed passage about the lonely person, you may find that the only person to blame in the entire situation is no one but the person I mentioned above...

If you don't understand what I am saying, then think about it in this way.

It was that person's fault that he/she never tried to mix up with people around him/her, it was his/her problem that he/she kept expecting people to come to him/her , it was again his/her problem that he/she never stopped the people for making him/her a stockpile of jokes, it was his/her problem when he/she didn't even think of saying no to those people which is why it came to a point where he/she was made their lackey and it was his/her fucking problem FOR JUST CRYING ABOUT IT AND NOT DOING ANYTHING.

See it slowly starts to seep in and you will slowly realize that, 'the person was the instigator of her own demise...'. Now you may think that this person has no hope and he would be like this forever but I personally believe that this person has all the hope this world could give to anyone only if he/she has the will to do something about it.