CHAPTER 1 - The Loner

I could really write this for the essay but the teacher might just call me up and force me to sit through entire why 'you shouldn't think like this' and 'God will always show you the right path', guidance session and then make me write some shitty essay.'

 The essay would probably be titled 'My high school life' where I would write about 'how coming to high school made me learn about life' and 'how much I love my high school life' and 'How much I love my friends' and finally 'how I never want to leave this lifestyle' 

So, instead of all that crap, I would just bite the bullet and write that essay in the first place. This masterpiece will be stored somewhere safe in my mind. I'll keep this for future, who knows it might end up in a book.  

For everyone wondering, who I am? Then fear not folks for I am the loner from that essay if you didn't figure that out.

Let's just start with my name. My name is Leo and I am 17 years old and Right now I am in the second year of high school. I don't have any friends. I am eating a sandwich right now. And what else? Oh yeah, I am single too, again if you didn't figured that out. It's not a big detail, it's just self-advertising... Anyway moving on.

 As for my hobbies, you'll know about them in the future. All of you might be thinking ' What the fuck is this some kind of the fourth wall breaking shenanigans? I didn't sign up for this' then don't worry. The thing is, it's just me. I've got this habit of talking to someone who is 'you' in my mind. So don't 'MIND' it...haha. Sorry I won't do it again.

So, right now I'm at the high school and it's the lunch break (or the long break for some of you guys.). I'm in front of a place which can only be defined as a heaven for a loner i.e. in front of a window where you can feel the gentle breeze caress your body, the singing of birds which makes even the most stressed person in the world relax in just a few seconds and the most important condition for a loner which is that this hallway, which I'm standing in is completely uninhabited as there is not a single soul around here.

*Bell ringing sound*

Oh, it's the first warning bell but not to worry there are a few more coming and then the lunch break is over so no problem I can still enjoy this feeling.

"Ex-Ex-Ex-cus-e me"

Wait did you just talked to me? Or was it a breeze? Or some kind of bird? Or a ghost?

"Ex-Excuse--"

Oh someone is behind me but- well so much for being an uninhabited place. But believe me, it's a rare occurrence to find someone here. I should really look who it is by the way. 

"Heyy-"

The moment I turned around chills went down my whole body, every hair on my body was standing. I think I saw something I shouldn't have.

 There was this girl standing right behind me and that girl-  just try to push your imagination as I describe her. 

She had a well-sculpted figure, which was as thin as a twig. Her waist was tapered and as one ventured around those curves it subtly started to form a figure which could be resembled as a neck of a vase which was carefully crafted by it's creator who valued perfection above everything. Complemented by an ebony-black skirt, it seemed as if she had figured out a way to bring out the meaning, from a mere black coloured piece of cloth. 

Her turquoise coloured cardigan flattered her bosoms, which weren't too huge but at the same time weren't too small. They were this perfect mixture of both which gave birth to a marvel.

 It was day outside and the sun was at its peak, but her burnished complexion created a phantasmagoria of the moon. Her midnight-black hair, tributed to the moon which was just an outrageous scene.