Guess whos birthday it is!!(Klance)

Its our boi Lance's birthday! ALL HAIL THE GODS OF BI FOR BLESSING US WITH LANCE!!

Short happy shot. (Klance)(based off the song above)

(Lance PoV)

I wandered the halls. I couldn't sleep. Excitement wracked my body. I paced around, noticing that none of the paladins were out of their rooms. Not planning something. Or baking. Or decorating. Or celebrating. Oh well. I didn't expect much anyway.

But I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. There, right in the middle of the space kitchen, I broke down sobbing. 

--------------------

(Keith PoV)

I was out training. I finished training, and was going to go to sleep, when I decided to stop by the kitchen for a late night snack.

I saw Lance sobbing. I had no idea of what to do. But I remembered what Pidge told me about Lance loving to dance back on earth.

There, right there, I had an idea.

I gathered up my courage, and in a seductive voice said, "Would you grant me this dance?"

I hope I wasn't going to get rejected.

--------------

Lance PoV

I looked up and saw purple eyes in front of me. A soft hand extending out. A handsome smile filled my eyes and a rich voice filled my ears.

Keith. The guy who was more emo than MCR. Asking me to dance.

I hesitantly took his hand. He pulled me up, close to his warm chest.

All of the sudden, the kitchen turned into a ballroom.

And Keith was wearing a a handsome suit with day of the dead inspired face paint.

------------

Keith PoV

Holy shit, he accepted?! I decided, it was now or never and pulled him close to my chest. I could feel his warm breath near my mouth. I heard him shudder. I took his hand and twirled him around. 

All of a sudden, Lance was wearing a hot red tango dress with ruffles. My eyes devoured the sight I had yearned for so long. The skirt was long, but the dress highlighted his curves. He blushed and covered himself. I gently moved his hands away.

I looked into Lance's eyes. Then, we began to dance.

--------------------------

Lances PoV

It was a slow dance, and a beautiful song. The lighting was mellow, with small lanterns and flowers hanging from the ceiling.

~I love it when you call me Senorita~

We twirled around, the music setting the mood. I loved the way he moved with me, guided me while dancing.

~I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya~

The rivalry was gone. No matter how much I pretend to hate him, I still find myself lost in his passionate smile.

------------

Keith PoV

~But every touch is oohlalala~

I caressed Lance. His waist was slender and fragile. He looked beautiful right then, with his eyes gazing at me and his hands lightly resting on my shoulder, a slight brush adorning his face.

~Is true lalalove~

Everything was perfect. Us dancing like two elegant swans on the water, lithe and graceful. My love for Lance only grew the more I danced with him.

~Oooh I should be runnin'~

He's probably going to hate me in the morning. I'll probably regret it. But now, I don't care about tomorrow or its consequences. I just care about Lance and his tender lips, soft skin, soft breaths. 

Everything about him was driving me insane with lust.

----------

Lances PoV

Keith leaned in after a few minutes of us dancing.

He got close to me, his mouth right next to mine. I could feel the desire in his bated breaths.

~Oooh you know I love it when you call me~

"~Senorita, will you be mine for this night and after?"

"Yes," I whispered.

----------------------------

Keith PoV

I slowly leaned in to close the distance. He did too. Our foreheads brushed against each other. We stood like that for a moment, until we decided to close the distance forever. 

----------------------

Lance PoV

We closed the distance, leaving behind the countless insults thrown while sneaking peeks at each other, the rivalry filled with sexual tension, the moments debating confession.

Keith's lips were slightly chapped, but were wonderful pressed up against mine. The kiss was like a dream. 

-------------

Keith PoV

We left a lot behind for this kiss, but gained more. I felt Lance's lips, smooth as ever, against my slightly chapped ones.

We broke the passionate kiss.

------------

Lance PoV

We walked, hand in hand down the hallways. From now on, things are going to be different between Keith and I.