The Bittersweet PAUSE

Male entities. Female entities. And Non-Binary entities.

Voltron is over. It's getting more difficult to write this book.

I paused it.

This book is like a culmination of my efforts. I have poured my soul into this.

This book helped me vent and helped me realize.

This book has helped me.

This book helped me find friends.

This book helped me get inspired and inspire others.

This book helped me learn that sadness can be good and warmth can be bad.

This book helped me realize that feelings are beautiful. Like a beautiful creek with a willow tree above the water. Like cherry petals floating in the wind. Like soulful music that resonates with you.

This book helped me.

As much as I hate to say it, Voltron is getting old. We remember Keith's mullet and Lance's smirks and Shiro's floof, but future generations won't. We hold on to it, trying to grasp onto fading memories.

Season eight rattled me. Others may have liked it, and that's fine, but it just left me unsettled. 

Like it was missing something. 

Lance was my outlet for my feelings. Maybe he will still be. 

It's time to move on. To reminisce over Voltron. To find a way to rise up from my emotions holding me back. 

Some people want to hold on to Voltron. Go ahead, I'm not holding you back. Voltron should be remembered. But we should move on, and let go.

And I'm going to try to move on and let go.

I am NOT SAYING you should forget it. Do what you want.

I am putting the book on hiatus. I will update it here or there, but very rarely.

Sorry for the confusion.

-Indigo