𝟯| 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈

[ ASSAULT TRIGGER !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!! AKA DONT COMMENT MEAN THINGS ABOUT IT. THX ]

[ noah centineo as zach]

[ lmfaooo i just realized that lana and noah are both in to all the boys ive loved before. oops. noah just has that douchebag face to me ]

"Ama!"

"Wha-?" Ama asked from her spot on the counter with noddles shoved into her mouth.

"You're supposed to be at work!" Sue said. "You're the head chef!"

"I am?" Ama asked in her thick Chinese accent.

"Yes!" Sue said with her eyes wide. She turned to Lili who in turn shrugged.

"I didn't have it on my calendar, so, I'm not going," Ama said, returning to her noodles.

"But, Ama, you can get fired," Sue explained.

"Fired? My daughter-in-law runs that restaurant. I can do what I want," Ama shouted.

"You're grandma's kinda a savage," Lili whispered jokingly into Sue's ear.

"I know," she grumbled. Ama stood and walked over to the sink to wash the plastic container she was eating from.

"Back; up," Ama hit Lili's back. "Bad posture isn't good."

"Sorry, ma'am," Lili mumbled.

"Ama, the restaurant can go under if you're not there," Sue said.

"I'm not that important," Ama said as she sat back at the counter again with a mango.

"Just... you better explain this to Mama when she finds out," Sue pointed at Ama.

"Sure," Ama nodded.

"Okay, Ama, we're going..." Sue said and started to walk slowly to the door as if she was waiting for Ama to follow. Lili walked as well, not really wanting to be in the middle of the interaction.

"Why didn't the door close?" Ama asked from the kitchen.

"Ama! Please come! You need to be there," Sue sighed.

"You were waiting for me? I told you, I'm not going!" Ama shouted.

"What other things do you have to do today?" Sue asked.

"My schedule is full! I have to go to Annie and Bogden to pick up apples, then I have to call Alicia IE and ask about Epo," Ama explained.

"Wow! Sounds like a whole ass day is planned," Sue grumbled.

"Eh?" Ama asked loudly. "What did you say?"

"Nothing! Bye Ama!" Sue shouted as she closed the front door. Lili could still hear Ama yelling at Sue in Mandarin from inside. Sue kept a grip on the handle as Ama shouted.