Prologue

Being the daughter of Belle and Beast is fun I guess. Ben is older than me by a year. I'm 10 and he is 11. He is gonna start training to be king. It worries me though. I have to train as well even though I might never be queen. Everyone says 'if your brother dies you will take the throne.' and I don't want that. 

"I'm excited for training. Are you Bella?" Ben asks me while we walk to our class.

"Um... Sure. I just don't like that I have to train. I don't want anything to happen to you. " 

"Nothings gonna happen to me. It's just precaution. " Ben is so mature for his age, it's annoying that he agrees I should learn this stuff. 

~~ 

After a day of frustrating work. I'm in my room doing some art before bed when my parents come check on me. They do this everyday after checking on their favorite child, Ben. They say they don't have a favorite but I know its Ben.

"Hey Princess. How was your day?" My father asks me this question everyday.

"It was fine. Boring but fine." I reply plainly.

"Bella. You understand that if anything were to happen." I cut off my mother. "I am to take the crown I get it okay. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I finish off getting in bed. "Goodnight sweetie." "Night" I hear my parent say and turn off the lights. 

I know my parents routine so I wait an hour after they fall asleep to pack. I am only trying to fill a backpack. I'm don't want this life anymore. I know if I go anywhere in auradon my family will find me. The only place they won't look is the isle of the lost.

 I don't pack much since the isle doesn't have Wi-Fi and my clothes are way to royal. I am wearing a dark casual outfit which is hard since I don't have much. I put on a cloak as well. I snuck out of my room and past the guards. We didn't have cameras because everyone in auradon 'trusts' each other.  

Once I left the house I went to the museum of cultural history. The guard was asleep  so I turned off the camera and went to grab Maleficent' s scepter. I needed it to make a hole in the barrier so once I grabbed the scepter and went for a rowboat. I knew how to use one I just never actually used one.

I had gotten to the edge of the barrier after a couple of minutes. I used the scepter to open a small hole and I jumped through. Once I got through the barrier closed again. I dropped the scepter and left it.

 I went about and bumped into this guy. "Watch it. Who are you?" I can't say Bella. "I don't have a name or a home." "Oh...well I'm Chester. Son of the Cheshire cat. My dad might want to meet you." I haven't been here for 5 minutes and I might get adopted already.

~~ 

Chester had me run with him to his house. It was small and squished. "DAD I found a girl. Can we keep her." After a few second a guy walks out of a room. 

"Who might you be wanderer?" 

"She says she doesn't have a name or home. Can she be my sister?"

 "What's your story little kitty?" 

"No story. My past doesn't exist anymore."

"Feisty. We'll keep her. She shares a room with you though Chester." 

Chester's smiles and nods her head really fast.

"You need a name little kitty. That's it. Kitty! You'll get styled to fit as my daughter tomorrow."

My new life began.