Dorms

On the ride there we were reading the book and figuring things out. When we got there we went into our new rooms. Chester had to leave to get to his dorm. I had room 19 while Holly and Hailey had room 20. We laid on the beds immediately and relaxed. 

Mal laughed and turned around to leave. "Wait, Mal." 

"What is it, Kitty?"

"Can we try to have the same schedule? All 4 of us?"

"I can ask but I can't promise anything. My friends and I only had a few classes together." I nodded, smiled and thanked her. 

We all started to unpack and out our belongs where we wanted. I disliked my bed sheets so I looked for different ones. I found purple sheets. I guess these sheets belonged Mal. I liked them and decided to use them.

Once I were done the room looked more like me. I went to see Hailey and Holly's room. They had more of a red and white theme which looked nice. I showed them mine with it's purple theme. We went to Chester's room next.

We decided to look around the campus so we would know what classroom were where. While we were looking around we saw Mal with Carlos alongside her bringing Dizzy, Celia, Squeaky, and Squirmy. They were getting their dorms right now just like we did. 

Dizzy and Celia's dorm was right next to ours so we were all happy. After they finished making their dorm their own, we all hung out and started talking about what school might be like. 

~~

We have been sleeping in our dorms for a few nights and school starts in 2 days. My roommate ended up being Hermie Bing. Daughter of the Ringmaster. She was very kind and loved gymnastics. My group were going to be getting our schedules today. Over the past few days Fairy Godmother has been teaching Chester to teleport properly. Chester still has a long way to go though.  

We were told to be in our dorms when they would give us our schedules. We were so nervous but also excited. What classes will I have? Will I have some with my friends? If so, how many? 

When there was a knock a door. I jumped out of her bed. Hermie had gotten out of my bed as well but she answered the door. There stood a girl, Jane, daughter of fairy godmother. 

She held 2 schedules in her hands and gave them to us. I didn't look at my schedule immediately. I went to Holly and Hailey's room. The door was still open as Jane knocked on the door across from us. When they answered the door and got their schedule I came into their room. We waited for Chester to show up before looking at our schedules. 

He showed up 2 minutes later, panting. He ran here the moment he got his schedule.

We placed them all on my bed in order and looked at them starting with Holly's. 

Holly Heart 

1 dragon anatomy

2 belle's book club

3 chemistry

4 remedial goodness 101

5 lunch

6 history of auradon 

7 mathematics

8 life skills without magic 

Then we moved onto Hailey's 

Hailey of the Southern Isles.

1 dragon anatomy

2 belle's book club

3  life skills without magic

4 remedial goodness 101

5 lunch 

6  mathematics

7  chemistry

8 history of auradon

then we went to Chester. 

Chester Cat

1 history of auradon

2 belles book club

3 life skills without magic

4 remedial goodness 101

5 lunch 

6  dragon anatomy

7 mathematics

8 chemistry

then last but not least me.

Kitty Cat

1 mathematics

2 belles book club

3 dragon anatomy

4 remedial goodness 101

5 lunch 

6  history of auradon

7  life skills without magic

8 chemistry

Once we looked at them, we looked at what classes we had together.

All of us had 2,4, and lunch together. 

I had 6th period with Holly, and 8th period with Chester. 

Chester had 3rd period with Hailey, and 7th period with Holly.

Holly and Hailey had 1st period together. 

At least all of us had some classes with each other. I just wonder what types of students are going to be in my classes. I hope they would be like Hermie, she's nice.