Leaving

I found Chester and ran up to her. He saw me and looked worried. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"How good are you at teleporting?" 

"I can get where I need to go, but I'm still working on it.

"Take me back to the isle."

"What?"

"They know I'm Bella. I can't be happy while I'm here. Let me go home." 

He looked torn but nodded. 

He grabbed onto me and teleported me to isle. 

"I have to go. Lunch will be over in a few minutes." I nod to him and he teleports away. 

I head to the place I lived in with the cards. I jump onto my bed a take a cat nap. I'm tired from all the stress 'Bella' gave me.

CHESTER'S POV: 

Once I dropped Kitty off at the isle, I went back to school.

Lunch just ended and I went to my next class. 

During this class, someone called the teachers school phone. The teacher was in a call with someone and when they were done, walked up to me. 

"Fairy Godmother would like you in her office." The teacher sent to the principals office. I knew they were looking for Kitty.

When I walked into the office, I saw 'Kitty's' family. They looked at me and asked for me to sit. 

"Where is Bella?" Belle askes me. 

"Who?" 

"Kitty, my dear." Fairy Godmother says. 

"I don't where Kitty is. Is she not in her class?"

"No. Look Chester, I just want my sister home. You've become her brother now so you might understand what I'm saying. I haven't seen her in years. I don't care if she's a auradon kid or a villain kid. I just miss my sister. She left without a word." The king tells me. 

"I want my daughter home. As a princess. If she's home but not a princess, that raises questions. Ones that we don't have answers too." I was becoming confused as to what they wanted because of what former king Adam said. 

Ben noticed this and asked for the adults to leave. 

"Why did my sister leave? I know your father adopted her and you became her brother so I have a feeling she told you." 

"That's not my place to say." 

"I'm begging you. I'll talk to my parents about her staying Kitty. I just want her to feel safe and know that she belongs in Auradon. No matter who she wants to be." I looked at him and could see he was being genuine. 

I told him everything Kitty told me. I knew she would be frustrated with me later but I'll deal with that then. 

"Where is she?" Was his final question. 

I sighed and answered, "The isle. She wanted to go home. I can try to bring her home but I'll need Holly and Hailey. Maybe even Aaron." 

"Aaron?" 

"They're dating. All 4 of us are in relationships. They know Kitty is Bella but we made them keep it a secret."

"They liked each other when we were all young. Not that surprised they're dating. I'll have them excuses from their classes to go with you. Thank you Chester."

"I've known Kitty for the past like 6 years. If she disappeared without letting me know, I'd feel the same way." 

With that, Ben explained to the adults what happened and I went to wait for my friends.