Aaron's family

After I helped Laurel, I walked back to Aaron. Before he could say anything, Olaf jumped in. 

"Wow! That was amazing Kitty. You made that girl go from crying to smiling in like 60 seconds."

"Thank you Olaf." I looked at Aaron. He was just smiling at me. 

"What?" I asked blushing. 

"Your amazing." Was his response. 

We just kept going around Arendelle. We went back to the castle and I hung out with Aaron until it was time for us to eat. We just talked about what it was like growing up. I knew Eli when I was young but barely. Apparently, he mostly lived in the forest with Elsa. 

When it was time for dinner, we went to the dining room. Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf were already at the dinning table. We joined them and waited for Eli, Chester, and Elsa to join us. Sven was sitting at his own table next to ours. 

When everyone else walked in, we all sat together and had dinner together. Elsa, Chester, and Eli were telling us about the forest and their day. Eli gained the courage while he was with his boyfriend and told his mom. She was happy that her son was happy.

 We started telling them how our day was. Olaf told them what I did with the little girl. 

Aaron's family was very welcoming and kind. I was very glad that even though I'm a vk, they still treat me with respect. 

~~

After dinner, Aaron walked me to the room I was staying in. He told me, "I like you Kitty. I really mean it. Good night." He walked away leaving me speechless. I closed the door, smiling.

I took a shower and put my hair in a double braid. I did that so if I go to sleep with it, tomorrow I'll have curls that are cute. 

I went to the mirror. I looked at the nape of my neck. I saw my rose birthmark and smiled sadly. It looked like it could be a tattoo but it was my birthmark. There was 0 ink in my birthmark. 

When I was done looking in the mirror, I went to bed. 

~~ 

ANNA'S POV:

I feel like I know Kitty from somewhere. I'm worried I know who she is. 

I went into Kitty's room a little after she fell asleep. I saw her hair was braided which made this easier for me. I looked at the nape of her neck. I saw the rose birthmark and quietly gasped. 

I went back to my bedroom and saw Kristoff. He looked at me concerned. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Kitty. She's not Kitty." I say still stunned. I thought it was her but I wasn't sure. 

"What do you mean, Anna?" I grabbed my phone. 

"I'll explain to you later but right now, I need to make a call." 

I went into my contacts, found the one I needed, and called someone. They answered after the 2nd ring. 

"Hello Anna. Why are you calling so late in the night?" They asked.

"I have news about Bella."