First day of school

I woke up 2 hours before school started. I got out of bed and grabbed an outfit. I thought it looked nice. (I posted the outfits in a character introduction on my Instagram. Writerstruth46) Once I was done, I grabbed all the books I needed for my classes and put them in my backpack. By the time I was done school started in 1 hour. I woke up Hermie and she got ready. I went across the hall and made sure Holly and Hailey were awake. I just hoped my brother was awake.

When were all ready, school started in 20 minutes. We decided to see if there was breakfast. Chester joined us.

We went to the cafeteria and saw that they were serving pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. We grabbed food and started eating it. The food was so good and when we were done school was about to start in like 2 minutes. 

We gave each other a hug a started to walk to our first period. I get to my first period just as the bell rings. I walk in and the teacher says to just pick a seat. I sit down, put my backpack on the chair, and pulled out my pencil. Other students started walking in. It was a mix of VK's and AK's 

~~

The lesson is just fine and so far all the kids haven't done stuff they shouldn't. A minute before the bell rang we started getting ready to pack up. When the bell rang, the teacher dismissed us and I walked to my second period.

When I got to my second period, I saw Chester, Holly, and Hailey. We all sat together and just waited. When I saw my mom, Belle, I had to mentally calm myself. She wouldn't recognize me and this is the new me.

~~

I got through the period just fine. I actually enjoyed the class but I've always loved books so I wasn't shocked. When the bell rang I walked to my third period. 

~~ (I'm gonna skip to 4th period) 

I walk into this class. I sit with my friends. This class was filled with vk's. This is remedial goodness though so they want to make sure were good. I knew I was gonna ace this class. Fairy godmother was teaching this class. 

~~

The bell rang. LUNCH! Finally. 

"Kitty? Can you hang back for a second?" Fairy godmother asked. I looked at Chester and the girls and they had worried expressions. I nodded and they went to lunch. 

"Yes Fairy godmother?" I reply.

"You seem so familiar. Do I know a member of your family. Other than Chester, though."

"I get that a lot. I must have one of those faces. You don't know my family." I quickly lie. 

"Okay. Just asking. You can go now." 

"Thanks. See you tomorrow." 

I grab my books and I quickly head to lunch. I see my friends sitting at a table so I rush over to them. Not noticing anyone walking by. I bump into someone and my books fall out of my arms. 

"I'm so sorry!""Sorry!" We both say. We both go for the books. I grab some and the other person grabs the rest. When I stand up I see the person clearly. This boy looks familiar to me. 

"Sorry, again." He hands me the books.

"No, I didn't see if anyone was walking by. My fault." 

"I'm Aaron. Son of princess Anna of Arendelle." Of course its Aaron. My childhood best friend and CRUSH! 

"Kitty. Daughter of the Cheshire cat. Shouldn't you be at a school closer to Arendelle?" I pretend not to know him. I've had to do this a lot lately. 

"Yeah. My cousin and I knew people here so we wanted to be at this school." I nod.

"Cool. I have to go. My brother and friends are waiting for me. Nice meeting you." I start walking towards where the rest of the cards were. 

"See you around?" He asked.

"Maybe." I tell him as he walked away. 

When I get there, they look at me. I sat next Chester and across from Holly and Hailey,

"What happened?" Holly asked. Chester moved his food tray so we could share. 

"Nothing much."

"Who was that boy?" Hailey smirked.

"Someone I used to know. I don't anymore." 

"Okay. How were our classes so far?" Chester moved on to asking about our classes

"I like them""There nice.""I think we'll survive" We all say at the same time. We all laugh.

"Okay?" Chester was confused

~~(Fast forward to the end of the day. The rest of the classes are probably gonna be boring.)

I didn't have homework thankfully. I mean it was the first day of school. We were all tired so we just went to our dorms. I was tired too so I just relaxed on my bed.

My phone started ringing and had the name, 'Black and Blue Simba'. I answered the phone. 

"Yes, Chester?" 

"That boy from your past. Who was he?" Chester asked.

"You called me just for that?" I replied. 

"Yes. You're my sister, and I want to make sure I know what's going on in your head." I smiled.

"Aaron, son of Anna. My best friend and my crush." 

"That must of been awkward."

"He didn't recognize me but yeah."

"Do you still like him?" I blushed.

"Maybe."

"You do!" 

"I don't know okay. It's been a long first day. Can we just sleep now?"

"Fine. I will bring this up again though." 

"Ugh." and with that, I hung up.