Freedom

(Symbols up above) I had gotten a new look and now I actually look like I'm Cheshire cat's daughter. The only thing about me that could possibly show who I am is my birthmark. I have rose birthmark on the nape of my neck so I try to keep it hidden constantly. Chester and I met Holly daughter of 'the queen of hearts' and Hailey daughter of prince Hans. Chester treats us like were his sisters. We call ourselves 'the cards'. We created a small space were all four of us live. I had told them who I was after some time and they didn't mind. I'm now 15. We still visit our parents so they know were okay. Holly is known as the heart. Hailey is the spade. I'm the diamond and Chester is the clover. 

I woke up from my cat nap. I had to shield my eyes because of how bright it was. I got out of my bed and look out a window. The sun is shining down and the barrier is open. I see the core 4 standing at the barrier. I wake up the girls and we head out. 

"We just woke up from a cat nap. How and when did the barrier open?" 

"We let the people from the isle join us in auradon. We did it while they were announcing Mal as queen." Evie filled us in. 

"We can go to auradon?" Holly was as shocked as we were.

"Of course. But you will need a place to stay. Evie do you have room for these 4?" Mal was being so nice. 

"I have 1 room left for someone to live in at my home. Are you guys okay to share." The four of us looked at each other and nodded.

We walked to auradon all together after we packed our bags. Dizzy lived with Evie and I was excited about that. I was very worried I could fall and I didn't know how to swim. I realized with the barrier down powers could return.

"Wait Chester. Does this mean you have powers now?" I was excited for him. 

"Oh yeah. I should be able to teleport like dad." Chester realized. 

"We can have fairy godmother try and teach you how to control it if you have those gifts.." Mal suggested. Chester nodded his head and agreed to learn.

~~ 

Evie had us meet Doug and since we already ready knew Dizzy, Celia, Squirmy, and Squeaky we didn't have to meet anyone else. We moved into the room and started coming up with ideas. Evie said we couldn't go to crazy since we were going to school when summer ends. 

At the idea of school, everyone except me was excited. I was worried someone could recognize me as 'Bella, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle'. I wasn't that girl anymore. I did want to have more choices as electives though. The only electives at Dragon Hall were about evil, bad, and more evil. I have always wanted to take dance or art. They were something that called to me growing up. 

There was only a months left in the summer and I want to enjoy school and auradon but I don't know that I can. I found myself but now I need to keep myself.