Trip to Arendelle

Winter break came around quickly. So far all the kids from the isle were doing good in school. Everyone in my group had A's which we were surprised we had. 

I let my friends tell their boyfriends who I was since Aaron found out. They were very supportive when they found out which I was thankful for. They agreed to keep it a secret. They know to call me Kitty instead of Bella.

Currently we were all hanging out with our boyfriends at Mad for Tea Café. I enjoyed this café very much since it was wonderland themed. 

"What are your guy's plans over the break?" Aaron asked. 

"Well, are family is on the isle. We aren't really gonna go anywhere." Hailey tells.

"Why don't we go to Arendelle. My mom said she wanted Aaron and I to come home over break. I bet she's willing to let you guys come with us." Eli was inviting all of us to Arendelle. I wanted to visit it.

"I have to go to Agrabah. Hailey, I'm pretty sure my mom would be fine with you coming with me." 

"Agrabah sounds wonderful. I would love to go with you, Jason." That means Hailey won't be coming with us. 

"I can't go either. My mom wants me to come home to Corona. Since were taking our girlfriends with us. Holly, do you want to come with me?" 

"I don't want to the only one without their boyfriend. I can't wait, Ray." So only Chester and I are going to Arendelle. 

"Obviously were going to Arendelle with you guys." Chester says for both of us. 

We were leaving for the kingdoms tomorrow so we were packing for it. Since Chester and I were going to Arendelle, we made sure to pack items for the cold. We were going to getting up at different times so we said goodbye to each other the night before. Getting up and getting ready was simple. 

Eli and Aaron had came and took us to a limo. We put our bags in the trunk and went inside the car. We just started talking about Arendelle. Everything Chester and I should see, people we should meet, and places to explore. 

I ended up falling asleep on Aaron's shoulder. The drive was pretty long. I woke up to Aaron tapping me. 

"We're here, Kitty." I opened my eyes and stretched before getting out of the car. Aaron gave me his hand when he opened the door for me. Like a true prince. 

The four of us walked to the palace where Anna and Kristoff welcomed the princes home. "Aaron, your home at last. Eli how are you? Elsa is in the forest but she said she'll visit to see you." Anna finished and noticed Chester and I standing behind the boys.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't even notice you two. I'm Anna and this is my husband, Kristoff." She shook our hands. I did a courtesy to greet the queen.

"I'm Kitty, daughter of the Cheshire cat, and this is Chester, my brother." Queen Anna gave us a welcoming smile. Kristoff cut in, "Why are you here with the boys?" 

"We invited them, uncle Kristoff," Eli started and then looked around, "where are Sven and Olaf?" 

"They are probably just roaming around, cousin. Can we get settled in the castle, mom?" Aaron asked his mother.

"Oh what? Yes, of course!" And then we all walked into the castle. Just the outside of the castle looked beautiful, so I can't wait to see the rest of Arendelle!