All around Arendelle

Once I had placed my stuff in a guest room, I roamed around the castle. I found the room with all the photos.

I saw queen Anna walk into the room as well. I tried to be respectful and curtseyed.

"Where did you learn to curtesy. I didn't think they taught that on the isle." She glanced at me curiously.

I got nervous and quickly replied, "They didn't. I learned at it Auradon prep this year."

She nodded and looked at the photos.

"I used to spend quite some time here. My sister was in her room and I was always so bored. I even sang in here and named the guy in this painting, Joan." She pointed at a  painting as I giggled. 

Aaron walked in and smiled at the way Anna and I were interacting. He cleared his throat to get our attention. We looked at him and Anna motioned for him to walk over. 

"Hello son." 

"Hi mom. I was wondering if I could show Kitty around Arendelle. Eli and I want to take them into the city and after Eli was going to take Chester to the forest." 

"Of course. Just make sure the 4 of you are back by dinner."

"Thanks mom. Kitty, come with me. " I say goodbye to Anna and walk out of the castle with Aaron. 

He starts showing me around and I loved seeing all types of people just enjoying themselves. We see Olaf and Sven and they joined us. 

We found a gift shop and I found 2 sets of necklaces that I liked. 1 was 2 necklaces that were cats that I could wear and give the other to Chester. He wouldn't wear the necklaces but they could be gifts from me. The other set of necklaces were card based necklaces. Each of us could have our designated symbol. 

Aaron saw me looking at the necklaces and came up to me. 

"Do you want me to buy you that?" I looked at him and shook my head. 

"Thank you but no thanks. Just looking." I walked out of the store and I saw a little girl skipping but she tripped and fell. 

I saw Sven, Olaf, and Aaron exiting the gift shop but they didn't see the little girl. 

"I'll be right back Aaron." And before he could respond, I walked up to the little girl. She was crying. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She looked up at me, her cheeks stained with tears. 

"No. I fell and my mom went to get a Band-Aid leaving me here."  I could tell that the boys were watching me. 

"She'll come back. It's okay. What's your name?"

"I'm Laurel." She had stopped crying by now. 

"That's a lovely name. My name is Kitty."

"Like the cat?" Her cheeks were still tear stained but she was now smiling. 

"Exactly like the cat. Your smile is very pretty Laurel." 

"Thank you! I love your hair." I see a woman coming up to us. 

"Hey mommy!" Laurel says when she sees her. 

"Hey baby! Who's this kind girl your with?" She looks at me and I smile at her. 

"Her name is Kitty like the cat. She made feel better after I fell."

"Well that was nice of her. Thank you, Kitty?" I nod to her as she puts a band-aid on Laurel and picks her up. 

"You're strong Laurel. You can smile and be happy even if you've just been hurt. Stay happy for me okay?" She nods as Laurel and her mom walk away.