The Wedding

(I looked so hard for a wedding dress that would work for Mal but I could not find one. Just use your imagination for Mal's wedding dress.)

The days leading up to Mal's wedding were kind of hectic. People were rushing because we wanted it to be perfect. It was going to be on tv for the everyone to see. I'm not going to be apart of the wedding but I am attending with my friends. 

The boys had picked us up from our places and we went to the venue. The colors of everything were mixes of purple, green, blue, and yellow. It was beautiful and I could see Ben at the front waiting for people to sit down. I decided I would tell him good luck. I mean, he is my brother. 

"Hey Ben. I know you guys will be happy together. I'm proud of my big brother." He smiled and softly laughed. 

"Thank you, Kitty. Can't wait for your wedding, however far into the future it is. But I warn you, I'm protective of my little sister." 

"Great. I have 2 protective brothers. I'm thankful for them. Good luck." I smiled and went to sit down.  

I saw everyone getting into their places. Fairy godmother was the person officiating the wedding. 

The maid of honor was obviously Evie, while the bridesmaids were Jane and Lonnie. The best man was Doug, and the groomsmen were Carlos and Jay. The ring bearer and the person dropping the petals were Squeaky and Squirmy. 

Mal and Hades, her father, started walking down the isle. Evie had designed Mal's dress and did her makeup/hair. Everything about Mal's outfit today was outstanding. I could see Hades glaring into my brothers eyes which put a little bit of fear in them. 

~~ 

The wedding was perfect. Their vows were heart wrenching and beautiful. When they both said, 'I do' everyone was so excited. 

We're at the reception and I could feel happiness just radiating off of the newlyweds. At the same time, I'm happy because I was eating a piece of cake. 

When I heard it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet, practically all the girls gathered together. I joined in to, even though I'm a senior in high school. 

When she threw it everyone was going for it. The person who caught it was Evie. Great. I get to go to Doug and Evie's wedding soon. I know Doug's been planning on proposing recently but this will make it perfect. 

I congratulated Evie, Doug, and the newlyweds before I went home. I was so tired since I didn't get much sleep last night because I was so excited. 

The moment I got into my pajamas and my back hit the bed, I was out cold.