The Truth

Monday's are my least favorite day of the week. I have to go to classes all day and get homework after wards. 

I made sure our squad was awake, then got changed. I went to get breakfast and sat down. My friends and our boyfriends joined us. I was fiddling with my necklaces and I felt like someone was starring at me. 

I looked around and saw Fairy Godmother looking at me. I looked at her and smiled and looked forward again. 

"I don't like this." I stated. 

"What's wrong?" Chester asked with a mouth full of food. 

"A. Chester don't talk with your mouth full. B. Fairy Godmother is looking at me."

"She's probably just making sure all the students are okay. Nothing to be worried about." Aaron clarified. 

I slowly nodded my head and just finished my breakfast. 

~~ 

Lunch is always my favorite part of the school day.  I can relax from all the studying and can hang with my friends. 

Belle's book club class was weird though. Every time Belle looked at me, she looked sad but happy. I'm worried someone told. 

I went and sat with the people I always hang out with nowadays. 

"No one told my secret right?" They looked confused. 

"We told you we'd keep it. What's up?" Ray asked. 

"Belle and Fairy Godmother. I'm worried they know I'm-" The speaker went off. 

"KITTY CAT TO THE FRONT OFFICE" oh no.  

They looked at me worried. 

"I'll be fine. See you soon." I grabbed my backpack and left.

~~ 

When I walk into the front office, they send me to Fairy Godmother's office. I walk in there and see Fairy Godmother, King Ben, Belle, and Adam. 

"Sit, my dear." I sit in the chair as everyone looks at me. 

"What am I here for?" 

"We just want to ask you a few questions, Kitty." Ben starts.

"We want to hear about how you grew up." Belle finishes. 

"Okay. I was living on the streets of the isle. Chester found me, his dad adopted me, I grew up apart of the cat family." 

"How old were you when you were adopted?" Adam asked. 

"10." Was all I responded with.

"May we see the back of your neck Kitty?" Fairy Godmother asked and I got nervous. 

"Why?" 

"We want to see if you have something to identify your birth family." Adam clarifies. They know I'm Bella.

"I don't want to find my birth family. I'm happy with the family I have." 

"Queen Anna told us you might be our daughter." Belle stated. Anna figured it out and told my parents. 

"Let me clarify. I'm not your daughter. Can I go now." I got up and walked towards the door. Before I could get to it, Ben moved my hair. Just enough for my birthmark to be viewable for a second. 

They all gasped while I sighed. 

"Why? How?" Ben asked. 

"Can I go?" I was so done with this conversation. 

"You are going to get hair fixed. Your Bella again. We'll get you styled into dresses again-" my father started but I cut him off. 

"STOP! Just leave me alone!" I ran out of the room and went to find Chester.