Back to Auradon

As we were about to leave Arendelle, Aaron walked up to me. I looked at him and smiled. I could see he had something hidden behind his back. 

"Hey Aaron. What's up?" He pulled out a box and gave it to me. 

"Open it." 

I opened it and saw the 2 sets of necklaces I wanted. I looked at him shocked. 

"I know you said you didn't want me to buy them but I couldn't help myself." I hugged him and rushed to were Chester was. 

I showed him the necklaces and gave him the spade necklace and the silver cat necklace. I explained he didn't have to wear them but they were a gift. I put on my diamond necklace and golden cat necklace. 

We said goodbye to Anna, Kristoff, Elsa, Olaf, and Sven. We got into the car and were heading back to Auradon. 

~~ 

I surprisingly didn't fall asleep on the trip back. I think I was too excited to give Hailey and Holly their card necklaces. I talked to Aaron about the future. I mean, we're not gonna be in school forever. 

He was saying that he knew he was going to have to become king of Arendelle. Anna was willing to put of his coronation until Aaron finishes school. I told Aaron, all of us would be there for him. 

When we pulled up to Auradon, I immediately went into my room. I started putting my stuff away again and waited for Holly and Hailey to get back. It was Saturday and school wasn't 'til Monday. 

Chester came to my room once he was done unpacking. I started talking to Chester about my relationship with Aaron. 

"I don't know what to do."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pretty sure I love him, Chester." She looked stunned by what I said. 

"Are you sure? None of us have been dating for very long. And if he breaks your heart, I'm gonna do my brotherly job of dealing with him."

"But I knew him before. When we were kids. I liked him then, and now... I think I love him. Also, you can't do that. Your dating Eli."

"Wow. He'll understand. But I mean I'm starting to feel the same way about Eli but I'm not ready to say those 3 words yet." 

"Let's ask Hailey and Holly how their relationships are going along since this break." I decided. Chester nodded.

~~

When Holly and Hailey came back, I gave them their necklaces. They loved them. We started talking about our trips which everyone enjoyed. We started talking about relationships and the 2 girls were feeling the same way as Chester. 

I went to sleep wearing both my necklaces. I really love them and I'm thankful Aaron thought of me and bought them. He's too good for me but I like that. I'm partly good and partly bad but he's willing to be there, listen, try to understand. I've wanted to be with him forever after. Wrong story line. I've always liked him and dreamt about being with him. I want that to come true but nothing set in stone.

This is a mess but that's high school. Right?