Back to Auradon. . . Again

(Still Chester's Pov)

When Holly, Hailey, and Aaron walked up to me, they looked confused. 

"What's going on?" Holly asked

I took a second to think about how to explain and then answered, "We need to the Isle to bring Kitty home. They found out and she went back."

"Wait, WHAT?!" Aaron looked shocked but continued, "Lets go then." 

We see Ben look at us and nod. They grab onto me and I teleport us to the exact spot I teleported Kitty to. 

KITTY'S POV:

I only took a 30 minute nap. When I woke up, I started to try and clean my room. It was a mess when 'the cards' decided to leave. 

All of a sudden, Chester, Holly, Hailey, and Aaron show up out of nowhere. Aaron runs up and pulls me into a hug. 

"You don't get to just leave. You can't do that. Not to me. Not to any of us. Not to yourself." 

"I didn't know it upset you that much. Why are you guys here?" 

"Your other brother wants you to come home. He's talked to your parents and you can still be Kitty." Chester explains. 

"I can't-"

"Why not? When I was worried about how Aaron or Eli would view me, you believed in me. You told me I wasn't my dad. I'm my own person. YOU'RE your own person. They can't take that away from you." Hailey tells me.

"When I was worried about how the gang or even dad would react to me being gay, you were there. You encouraged me. Yes 'the cards' were proud of me but you helped me become confident in myself. You were there for us. Let us be there for you." Chester told me.

"If you ever feel uncomfortable, you know you can talk to us. We're your friends. We're 'the cards' for a reason. We want to help but we can't do that if you don't tell us what's wrong." Holly explains. 

We get into a group hug with Aaron on the side smiling. 

We head back to Auradon and I head to my room. 

~~ 

I heard a knock at my door. I open it and I see Carlos standing outside my dorm room. 

"Hey Kitty. Chester's my roommate and told me you went through an identity crisis and went back to the isle. Thought I'd make sure your okay. The same thing happened with Mal so I can kind of understand what your going through." I smiled and gave him a hug. 

"Thank you. Tell Jane I said 'Hi'." He nodded and left.

I went back onto my bed and not 5 minutes later, someone knocked at my door. I heard Hermie chuckling on her bed as I gave a frustrated sigh. She didn't know what was going on so I would have to try and explain it to her later. 

I opened my door and saw my mom, dad, and Ben. 

"Hello. May we come in?" My mom asks and I nod. I go and sit on my bed again as they come into my room. 

"I'm sorry for what happened when you were younger, Bell-" I cut him off. 

"Kitty. I would like to be called Kitty. I'm sorry for interrupting."

"It's fine. . Kitty. As much as I don't agree with you looking like the Cheshire's daughter, its your choice. I love you either way. Your my daughter." 

I got up and hugged my dad. 

"Thank you." 

When they left, I looked at Hermie who was confused. I explained the whole situation to her and it took a second for her to process what I said. She was very understanding with me though. Glad I got someone like her as my roommate.

I look like I'm the Cheshire's daughter but I'm Adam and belle's daughter. If that doesn't scream wonderland than I don't know what does.