Welcome Party

We've been going to school for 2 weeks now. I've seen Aaron around campus with his friends and he is in 3 of my classes. Home work hasn't been hard and we started some projects. 

The 4 of us were in Holly and Hailey's room doing homework. We were also talking about the welcome party which was in 2 days.

"Done." Holly states putting her books into her backpack.

"How are you done?" Chester askes puzzled. 

"I understand the concept but even I need help." I say as we all look to Holly. 

Holly spent the next 30 minutes helping us with our homework and we were finally finished. 

"Thank goodness. Let's talk about the party." Chester started.

"How are we gonna dress? Are we gonna have dates? Should we have cute hairstyles?" Hailey bombarded us with questions. 

"I was thinking just dressing casual. We could go together. Later in the year I heard there is a spring dance. We can dress fancy then. It's still the beginning of the year." I knew this was a smart way to do it. 

"I'm cool with that sis."

"What do we wear?" Holly asked. 

"Doesn't matter. Just don't wear anything inappropriate." 

Once that was settled we just hung out until we had to go to bed. 

~~

The welcome party was today. School ended a while ago and it was 4:30. The party was from 6-9 in the garden where family day takes place. We were in my room currently discussing what to wear. 

"I don't know what to wear." Holly says. 

"Why don't we wear out first day of school outfits..." Chester was about to interrupt me. "but we don't wear our jackets. And we don't wear ripped jeans. How's that?" They all thought about it and agreed. We got our outfits on and just waited until we should leave. 

When we got there it was beautiful. They put lights around for when it got really dark and there were some tables around for us to sit in. We went to one of the tables and sat there. We saw Dizzy and Celia walk in and they looked so happy. Everyone was wearing casual outfits as well. 

I saw Aaron walk in with his friends and he looked as if he was looking through the crowds. When he saw me he smiled. I smiled back and he started talking to his friends. I went back to face my friends. We were talking about isle parties compared to auradon parties. The difference between them. 

We all started laughing at something Chester said. He make a cheesy joke and said "looks like the cats out of the bag. Auradon parties are better than isle parties." 

I went to get something to drink. There was a table with some foods and drinks. I grabbed some fruit punch and a cupcake. When I turned around I saw Aaron. 

"Hey Aaron." 

"Hey Kitty. What do you think of the party."

"A little boring but still better than isle parties."

"What happened at isle parties." He looked puzzled. 

"People would take garbage and dump it on peoples heads. We still went because there was really nothing else to do."

"Ohh. We don't do that here."

"I noticed. Any who I should get back to my friends."

"My friends actually wanted me to introduce them. Is that okay?" 

"Your friends want to meet my friends?" 

"Yeah. They don't know a lot of isle kids. Thought it would be cool."

"I mean I guess. "

"Thanks." 

Aaron went to talk to his friends and I went to my group. 

"Hey guys. Aaron's friends want to meet you guys. They don't know many isle kids and though it would be cool to meet you guys."

"Sound cool.""Okay.""Sure."

Aaron and his friends came and sat at the table with us. They introduced themselves.

"Hi, I'm Eli. I'm Aarons cousin. Elsa's son." I looked at Hailey who had a sad look on her face. She looked at me and I mouthed 'Your not your father.' She have me a smile and nodded. 

"I'm Jason. Son of Jasmine." 

"I'm Ray. Rapunzel is my mom." 

"I'm Aaron if you didn't know. What are your guys names?" 

"Kitty, daughter of the Cheshire." 

"Chester. Son of the Cheshire cat." 

"I'm Holly. The queen of heart's daughter."

I looked at Hailey and nodded. She was fidgeting with her fingers. She took a breath and spoke, "I'm Hailey... my dad is Hans of the southern isles." I looked at Aaron and Eli for their response. 

"Your not your father if that's what your worried about. Nice to meet you guys." Eli responded. 

We spent the rest of the party just talking to each other. It was so interesting. We got along super well. It was a fun night talking to each other.