Ride or Die

Without any further delay, I wanted to get all the formalities out of the way and say DO NOT COPY THIS STORY

Without any further delay, I wanted to get all the formalities out of the way and say DO NOT COPY THIS STORY. There's no point copying someone's else story.

And please don't start referring my story to other books because it's annoying! I've used all my imagination and everything in this story is completely and entirely my creation!

I would love to inform you that if you don't like the plot, the characters, my writing PLEASE stop reading! I don't want negativity and arrogance in this book.

All my characters are entirely fictional and they don't intend to offend anyone! The main characters will be presented in the next chapter.

Plus this book isn't perfect it has its own flaws and mistakes, characters will make you mad, sad, frustrated and happy.

If you don't agree with my wishes then I suggest you to stop reading right away!

Soo, if you agree with my terms you are free to continue and if you are feeling generous show some love to this book.

So please, please be nice in the comments because I don't want negativity in this book!

Also if you are feeling generous and enjoy the book let me know by voting for the chapters and commenting.

You know what to do❣️

P.S: Dustin is my favorite character from STRANGER THINGS.