▫ p e r f e c t t o m e

ㅡ ✨

renjun overlooked what might possibly occurs upon his first day taking over jaemin's position as the new student body president.

a bit hesitant but he sighed, cheered himself as several students started entering the campus, quickly greeting them with a smile.

"excuse me, you should button up your uniform sir" hr utters upom seeing someone who had his uniform wrongly done which the other quickly fixes.

it was a bit shy experience but he knows he'll get used of it. come to think, what inspires him do these kind of things are the persons he really looked up to, like really.

both show differences that a regular studentd posseses but both are also connected like what real friends would do-- no, more like boyfriends.

---

"nono yah! my mom said you can't go near of us because you live at the apartment" a seven years old kid utters, blocking the way of the nerdy smaller one.

"make me go" the smaller kid pleased as he try avoiding but thr other seems to be a tease,  keeps on blocking him.

"listen,  you shouldn't be in the school because you don't fit with us" the taller kid said as he pushes the smaller making him to fsll to the ground as he started laughing at him.

the smaller kid was in the bridge to cry when he felt a large shadoe occupies them,  horrifying them ad they turn around.

"what do you think you're doing to him huh?" it was jeno, glaring at the taller kid as he grab him by his sweatshirt, hanging the kid on his hand.

the scared kid starts tearing as he cries to let him go but jeno refused while glaring at him.

"you know bullying is bad right? didn't your mother teach you that?" he scolded not minding it's a little kid at all making the kid to cry louder.

"but nono did it first!" the kid maked up a reason while crying.

jeno glances at the other, slightly horrified by his expressions as well but quickly shook his head.

"i saw you bothering him, isn't that right? nono?" jeno teasingly utters as the smaller kid nod his head.

"e-eung, nana is being mean to me" the nono kid responded.

nana? nono? what a familiar name, jeno thought.

he then became more savage towards the kid, grabbing him closer as he keeps on glaring him causing the kid to freak out and cry even more.

"the next time i see you bullying him again, ill throw you at the middle of the street and get hit by the cars, do you want that?" jeno slightly yelled.

"no! no! please don't " the kid cried even more.

jeno smiled as he puts him back to the ground but still hasn't let go off his  sweatshirt as the the little kid try to free himself.

"now go apologize" he then said making the hopeless kid to just hang his head low, hesitating as he started apologizing.