Chapter FOUR

Songs:

Love Somebody by Maroon 5

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran

Ten Feet Tall by Wrabel

Black Roses by Charli XCX

Amnesia by 5SOS ^^^

Say Something by A Great Big World (play at the end)~

Chapter FOUR (Back to Tris's P.O.V.)

As Uriah and I start to get closer, I see the train. It brings a sense of familiarity to me, and I'm itching to get on.

"Hurry up!" I yell at Uriah as we get closer. If we don't run now we're going to miss it and have to go catch it somewhere else.

"Alright, alright, I'm hurrying," he responds as he starts to sprint like me. Almost as soon as we start I run out of breath, and soon after that I can feel my lungs burning like they're on fire. I keep running anyways. I see the train start to pass us, and I pick up my speed. Uriah picks up too next to me. We run and run and he gets in front of me. Uriah jumps on the edge of the last train cart and turns around to extend his arm to me. I'm running along the side of the train.

"Come on Tris!" He yells through the wind the train is creating. I sprint, hard, and finally pull myself into the train cart using his arm. I tumble in and hit something, warm, a leg. I first think it's some factionless and to quickly look in my bag for a gun or knife or something, but I soon see that might be a mistake.

In front of me stands six armed guards, all dressed in black bullet proof jumpsuits. I can't really see their faces because it's almost pitch dark inside. I see Uriah to the side drop his bag and put his arms up, so I do the same. But as soon as I do, I hear a familiar voice.

"Tris, is that you?" A female voice asked. I looked over toward the side where the sound was coming from. There stood a tall, pretty girl with shortish dark brown hair and tan skin.

"Christina?" I ask.

"Tris!" She drops her gun and runs over and hugs me, while sobbing into my shoulder. "I-I thought you w-were dead," she mutters into my now tear-soaked hair.

"Well I'm not," I say with a few tears rolling down my own cheeks at the thought that she missed me so much. But it also came out quietly because she was partially squeezing all the air out of my still recovering lungs from running. But I let her.

Someone makes a fake coughing noise. "Sorry to break up the reunion, but I miss my friend too." Christina looks up slightly and runs over to Uriah, doing the same thing to him, and you can visibly see him struggling to get air as Christina squeezes him. I laugh in my head, then turn my attention back to the other 5 guards. I don't recognize any other people, except one.

"Hi Tris," Al says quietly with a little wave ( A/N - Okay we are just going to pretend that Al is alive and has been alive the whole time just didn't really do anything, because Al has to live. Al is bæ.).

"Hi Al," I respond, doing the same thing. I avoided eye contact. Things have been tight between Al and I ever since he, Peter, and Drew tried to throw me into the chasm. To be honest, I didn't really care what he thought.

Christina split up from Uriah and walked back over to what looked like the main guard after grabbing her gun. She whispered a few things to him. He whispered a few things back. I saw Christina's face get hard. "I don't care!" I heard her say back to him. He whispered one more thing then walked over to me and Uriah while dropping her gun.