Chapter Four + Six

Songs~

Hanging On (I See Monstas Remix) by Ellie Goulding 

Stolen Dance by Milky Chance

My Sweet Summer by Dirty Heads

I'm Gonna Get You Back by Florrie 

Chapter Four+Tris 😭

While walking home Christina just gives me weird looks, clearly saying "why the hell did you do that", but doesn't question me verbally.   

For a little while we just hang around, Uriah comes over for a little while, but when Christina and him start doing PDA, I complain and leave, because they're just a little bit disgusting.  I casually stroll through the halls and end up in the cafeteria.  I decide I'm a little bit hungry so I go and grab a muffin.  

When I get up to the counter I see Zeke arguing with a cafeteria person and and annoyed looking Shauna sitting next to him in her wheelchair.  I walk closer so I can hear what they are saying.

"I need three Dauntless Chocolate Cakes for tonight!" He says.

"I'm sorry, but we don't do special orders unless they are 24 hours in advance," the man says.  Zeke groans loudly.  I decide to walk up to them.  

"Zeke," I whisper loudly.  He turns around and his angry face softens.  

"Triiiissss," he groans.  "Can you make him get a cake for my party pleassse?" He says.  I sigh.

"Zeke you really don't need cake," I say, earning a look of approval from the man. 

"But Tris!" He practically yells.  "You don't understand!  Every occasion needs Dauntless Chocolate Cake!" 

I sigh and walk up to the man.  "Is there no way you could make 3 cakes by tonight?" I bat my eyes just for the heck of it.

He scratches his head.  "I don't know, we might be able to, but I might need a little extra something," he says, giving me a very suggestive look.  I regret my decisions.

"Great!" I say over-enthusiasticly.  "Have them ready by 7:30 please, he'll cover that extra money," I point to Zeke, he just sighs. 

"Fiiine," Zeke agrees.  "All for my cake, Uri's gonna be happy." He rolls his eyes and we walk away, I don't really want to go back and get a muffin anymore.

~~~Later That Evening~~~

"Christina I don't need anymore makeup!" I practically yell at her.  She's forcing literally tons of makeup onto my face for the party.  I have probably been sitting here for at least an hour.  

"I'm almost done!  I swear!" She says as she's doing something to my cheeks.  I just sigh and continue sitting on the lid of the toilet.