CHAPTER 26: LOVE IN OUR HEARTS [M]

QUENTIN BECK
Present traveling to the past

"So.... you're telling me that Mr Stark is your dad?" Peter gaped at me with those wide chocolate brown eyes of his. We were sitting on our bed across from each other as I told him everything.

"Unfortunately." I muttered under my breath. I was losing myself in my thoughts for a few moments until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok to be sad." Peter whispered and scooted closer to me. My legs were dangling off the edge of the bed while he crawled over to me on his hands and knees, "You went through a lot, anyone would be upset."

I smiled at him and took his hand in mine, kissing the back of it lightly, "It's funny when people expect me to be sad over it or cry or something. Everyone thinks I'm lying or suppressing my 'inner feelings' when honestly I'm not bothered by it anymore." I squeezed his hand, "I spent the majority of my childhood being hopeless and depressed. After some time passed of everything being so shitty I just became immune to it. Is the situation sad? Hell yeah. But am I? No, not anymore."

Peter wiggled himself onto my lap so that our chests were almost pressed together while he ran his fingers through my hair. My hands instinctually rested on his hips and grinned down at him.

Too cute.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." He mumbled with a gloomy expression, "You don't deserve that." I broke the small gap between us and pressed our lips together, slipping my tongue into his mouth when he let out a gasp in surprise.

His arms twisted around my neck while I kissed down his jaw, head thrown back in ecstasy, "Are you sensitive here?" I whispered huskily, sucking on the skin at the edge of his jawline.

"N-No." He lied and whimpered when I tugged on the flesh with my teeth lightly. He subconsciously pulled me closer and I felt a smirk rising within me, "Wasn't this supposed to be a sentimental moment?" He panted and pulled away slightly.

My hands had a mind of their own and reached down to get a fistful of his bottom and he let out a low moan while I massaged the skin, "I've never been one to dwell on sentiments." I muttered into his ear darkly and felt pride swell up in my chest when he shivered in response.

PETER PARKER
Present traveling to the past

Quentin tugged at my shirt and pulled the fabric over my head in a hurry while I held onto his shoulders for dear life, "I-Is today the day you told me to save it for?" My breath hitched in my throat when he pulled his own shirt over his head, revealing his tight abs and muscular arms.

Please let today be the day.

I felt my jeans tighten when he dipped his tongue over my sweet spot and let out an embarrassing moan, "Do you want it to be?" He rasped, pausing to look me in the eyes. I nodded furiously and my fingers grasped his belt loops to signal that I wanted them off, "I want you to be sure, we can wait if you aren't ready." He assured me and I grumbled against his lips.

"I-I want to." I stuttered, utterly mortified at the words I never thought I'd say, "And I'm sure, Quin."

He looked at me fondly and pressed a soft kiss against my lips, "Tell me if you change your mind and I'll stop." He promised before flipping our position, leaving my back against the sheets with his lips back on my sensitive neck.

A/N
The rest of this chapter has been moved to my patreon!