Psychotic, Eccentric Cherry Bomb

Henry Roman strolled through the door of the private room on time, but he wasn't alone.

Behind him was a tall, red haired man that Eli recognized instantly. Henry and Leo, however, were oblivious to the subtle nod the teal eyed man gave Eli. Eli returned it just as subtly and stood with his cousin to hold a hand for the grey haired man to shake.

"Henry," Eli greeted and motioned to Leo. "This is my cousin and manager of our civil works companies, Leopold Talcot."

"Henry Roman." The man shook Leo's hand as well.

"You can call me Leo, Mr. Roman. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine. This is my son, Dmitri." Henry stepped back and allowed Dmitri to shake their hands.

Leo was caught off guard by the red haired man and would have questioned his relation to Henry if they didn't have the same shade of eyes. Even though Henry's hair was almost totally grey, there were remnants of the chocolate color it once was. Dmitri had an undeniably handsome face, enough to rival Eli's looks, and a slightly shorter height with a lithe build. He was slender, but the way his suit fit made it clear he was toned at least.
Leo figured the man with the cherry red hair had to get his good looks from his mother.

"Shall we get dinner going, gentlemen?" Henry asked lightly and there were murmurs of agreement as they all sat, just as the blonde waitress standing outside felt it was appropriate to enter.

"My name is Amy and I'll be your server for the afternoon. Here are the menus. Can I get you fine gentlemen anything to start off?" She asked and was ecstatic when she wasn't brushed off.

"I'll have a glass of scotch." Eli ordered and her insides did a little flip at the sound of his smooth voice.

"Cognac for me." Leo added.

"I'll have a drink of brandy." Henry winked playfully at her.

"Scotch." Dmitri's voice was on the rougher side, but it was definitely a perfect match for his face, Amy thought.

"Sure. I'll be back with your drinks in a flash." She shot them a dazzling smile before swaying her hips out the doors.

She was on cloud nine and there was nothing to bring her down. She was going to have Eli Levine eating out of the palm of her hand in no time. She was confident in her feminine charms.

"If that scotch is for Mr. Levine, I suggest throwing out what you poured. He only drinks that." Her mentor motioned to the most expensive scotch they had. "Any drinks for him or any guests he brings are only taken from the top shelf."

She nodded and poured the scotch down the sink.

Rich men, she mused to herself.

It wasn't that Eli flaunted his wealth. He was pretty reserved most of the time, but he did believe that money spent on fine alcohol was never money wasted.

"How is business running these days, Eli? I heard from your father that you only came here for a while to sort out some discrepancies in management." Henry started conversationally.

"Fortunately it's nothing too serious, but that's about right. What about you? I didn't even know you had a son." Eli responded and the old man's eyes twinkled with mirth.

"I don't live here either, but father is trying to convince me to move despite the fact that I'm saying I have too much to lose back home by moving." Dmitri explained and the old man laughed.

"Can't blame me for wanting my son closer to home, can you? What about you, Leo? You're the one who came with Eli, aren't you?" Asked Henry.

"I am. He refused to bring an assistant and if he came alone he'd work himself to an early grave." Leo laughed and Henry joined in.