Carina, the Latina Tornado

"Is everything okay with you, King?"

His frustrated, cobalt blue eyes looked up from studying the drink in his hand. His midnight hair was disheveled and the lighting from the pub seemed to make his olive skin glow. He was wearing a black shirt with the sleeves pushed up to expose his muscular forearms, and dark denims that hugged his hips and put his drool-worthy thighs on display.

Truthfully, he had an excellent week. He met up with his petite angel each day for lunch and made it his business to get to know as much about him as he could. He didn't have much of a choice but to do so in person. His private investigator came back with the bare minimum of information of Gray Maxim, as though he barely even existed. Eli probably should have been cautious or suspicious when they couldn't even find the names of his parents or a previous place of residence, but he couldn't bring himself to care about it.

His ego thumped its chest like a beast and his pride soared high each time he made Gray smile or laugh. The small man had Eli wrapped around his little finger and he didn't even know it. Eli didn't care and he wasn't ashamed. Gray was the most interesting little creature to ever cross his path.

"Probably," was his short response.

Truthfully, he was frustrated but it wasn't work related. Leo contacted him to inform him that he had a hunch someone laid their hands on Gray. He summarized the interaction between Gray and Lisa for Eli and what Sean guessed in the cafe that day was confirmed. Eli was frustrated because Lisa, the woman Leo was supposed to get information from, went on her scheduled vacation the next day and she wouldn't be back until two weeks. He didn't want to ask Leo to get a personal contact for her from HR because it would raise questions and turn heads. He didn't want to stir up unnecessary trouble at the company when he was here to fix trouble in the first place.

"If it's anything I can help with just let me know."

Eli knew Cherry would be able to find out everything in a matter of minutes, but he wanted solid proof. If he was going to deal with the person fucking with his angel, he wanted to do it properly. They were going to lose everything.

"Thanks," Eli knocked back the scotch in his glass and the server immediately refilled it.

Gray was grinning like a fool and he didn't realize it until Caius pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Mind telling me who took you on a trip to cloud nine?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and Gray blushed.

He blushed.

"I'm just thinking..." he trailed off.

"About?" The blonde man pressed as he adjusted the collar of Gray's shirt.

They were going out to dinner because Gray needed blood. He was starting to look pale again and it was the first thing Caius noticed when he saw Gray for the first time in three days. He didn't like being away from his little rabbit for so long but work was demanding. They thought they had a breakthrough and Caius spent close to fifty straight hours working before it fell through.

"Nothing,"

"Are you hiding something from me, bunny?" Caius asked with a playful smile and those lavender eyes which were hidden behind contacts widened.

He was wearing a simple, dark blue, button down shirt with black jeans. His gray hair was pulled into a ponytail and through the back of a black baseball cap.

Caius was wearing a white shirt with simple, black jeans but he managed to look as amazing as he usually did. His emerald eyes were on full display without shades to hinder them and his dirty blond locks were as it usually was for work.