Talking to a Fruit

Warning! ⚠️
Mature content ahead! ⚠️
Read at your own risk. I've rated the story as mature, so this is just a friendly reminder. 🙃
Please don't complain unless you're constructively criticizing my work. 😊

Gray could feel a pair of eyes staring up at him from across the floor. He knew it was from one of the VIP sections, but he didn't want to lift his head to look. He, instead, focused on the crunchy, delicious chicken tenders Carina brought back a little while ago before she went off to find a human to feed from.

His stomach did a little flip at the thought of ingesting blood, but he didn't have a choice. He barely made it through the week with the nutrients he got from the last human. He was starting to feel weaker and weaker, and Caius showed up at one of his weaker moments. He immediately insisted they go out to hunt and Gray couldn't protest.

He polished off the chicken and let his eyes wander to the floor below where people were either drinking, dancing, or doing a combination of both. Humans were creatures whom most of which had lost their sense of inhibition. They were carelessly dulling their senses and making out on the floor.

Gray's cheeks were pink as he looked away and cleared his throat before taking a sip of the black soda. He wasn't sure why, but his eyes drifted to the direction the stare was coming from, and he was shocked to see the pair of striking, teal eyes looking unblinkingly at him. He barely got a glimpse of the red haired man with Asian features before he turned away quickly, almost choking on his soda.

"Is everything okay, mi amor?" Carina asked and Gray nodded.

"I'm fine."

"I've got your meal, if you wanna follow me."

Gray got up and followed her to a private room, but he could feel those eyes trying to burn holes through his back. He didn't know why he felt intimidated by those eyes, but he did.

"Vince," Caius started, but the dark skinned vampire didn't let him get another word out.

He lifted his index finger and motioned him forward, and like a marionette being led by the string attached to that finger, he followed. He stopped in front of the blue eyed vampire who gazed down at him wordlessly.

"Is your pet feeding?" He asked and his heavy voice almost made Caius' knees buckle.

"He isn't my pet." He breathed out as Vincent took the glass from his hand and knocked back the remaining contents.

Caius frowned and opened his mouth to scold him, but those large hands took hold of his face and Vincent's lips parted over his own. Blood poured into his mouth and he drank greedily as the substance tasted significantly sweeter than it did a moment ago. A warm, powerful tongue slid into his mouth, brushing against his fangs and dancing with his tongue in a display of total dominance. His hands gripped the front of the suit, uncaring about wrinkles in the expensive fabric.

Caius, who usually had impeccable control over his eyes, couldn't stop the rich, crimson glow from showing when Vincent broke the kiss and stared down at him with a smoldering gaze capable of melting the north pole's ice cap. His chest was heaving but his breath hitched in his throat when the vampire leaned down to nip at his fair neck. Caius' eyes fluttered shut at the feel of those large, rough hands gripping his ass as Vincent's heavenly lips assaulted his neck.

The mocha skinned vampire knew all of his weaknesses and played his body like a well tuned violin until, naked and panting, he was desperate for what Vincent alone could give him.

"Vince," he crooned and the vampire sank into his chair, pulling a naked Caius onto his lap before dominating his mouth.

Caius moaned around Vincent's tongue as a lubricated finger slipped into his portal and began working its way in and out. He broke the kiss to throw back his head and moan when a second finger was added. Vincent leaned down and dragged his teeth over a pink bud that was sweeter than any rose.