The Impossible Possible

Warning! ⚠️
Mature content ahead! ⚠️
I know I rated the story as mature, but I thought I should still put a warning so I don't get complaints. 🙃

Gray was still asleep on the sofa hours later when Caius returned, and as promised, he wasn't alone.

"This is quite a nice house." The young man grinned flirtatiously.

"I'm glad you think so." He responded as the door closed behind them.

The young man's name was Blake and he was quite cute, although in Caius' books, he had absolutely nothing on his little rabbit. Blake had curly, chocolate locks, warm, honey colored eyes and tan skin. He was shorter and slimmer than Caius was, but undoubtedly larger and taller than Gray.

"Do you live alone?" He asked and Caius pressed him up against the wall and pinned his arms above his head.

"You ask a lot of questions, Blake." He whispered lowly and a shiver ran down the man's spine.

"I-!" His words turned to a breathy moan as the blonde man began peppering kisses down the column of his neck.

Caius nipped here and there, suckling on all the right spots that made Blake weak in the knees and turned him to putty in his hands.

"Caius?" Gray asked groggily from the living room and Blake stiffened in Caius' hold.

"It's me, bunny." He responded and released his hold on Blake.

He took the brown haired man by the hand and led him to where Gray was still bundled up on the sofa.

He looked worse than he did a few hours ago and it made Caius' chest clench with worry. His eyes had dark rings beneath them and his skin was practically white as a sheet.

"Hello," Blake greeted timidly and Gray forced a smile to his lips.

"Oh...hello. I'm Gray."

"I'm going to get drinks. Why don't you two get to know each other a bit?" Caius suggested and motioned for Blake to sit.

Gray sat up and patted the spot on the sofa next to him. Blake was star struck by the sight of the beauty beckoning him over and his legs moved before he processed what he was doing. Caius gave Gray a nod and disappeared into the kitchen.

"I'm Blake," the brown haired man introduced himself and received another smile in response. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just a little overworked at the moment." Gray told him and said nothing when the young man reached out to stroke his hair.

"I'm sorry! Doing something like that out of the blue..." Blake exclaimed when he caught himself.

He was usually an exclusive bottom but looking at the small, pretty man on the sofa, he realized that he wanted to do nothing more than dominate him...to hold that small, slender body in his arms and leave beautiful marks where ever he could on his pale, flawless skin.

"It's okay. You can touch." Gray smiled and Blake threaded his left hand into those soft, long locks.

Gray leaned his head into the warm caress and Blake thumbed his cheek.

"You're really pretty..." He trailed off. "Can I kiss you?"

Gray nodded slowly and Blake leaned forward, capturing those lips with his own. His warmth was something Gray craved, so when he nipped his lower lip for attention, the smaller man parted his lips and allowed the warm tongue to roam his mouth.

Blake was a really good kisser and his warmth was addictive. Gray allowed him to unravel the blankets and tug him onto his lap. Blake kissed him deep, his tongue ravishing the moist cavern that was Gray's mouth as one arm went around that slim waist and pulled him closer. His other hand went into Gray's silky hair again, tugging gently to get a better angle.