02

[Y/N]'s POV

8:23 am

It's been two weeks since my dad gave me the wonderful news we are camping with the Robinsons (please notice my sarcasm), which means right now I have to be packing, and I am.

-[y/n]!- I heard my dad yell from downstairs -Time to go!-

-Coming!- I answered for then putting my bag on the floor. I sighed -Well, what option do I have left?-

I went down the stairs with my bag and the my dad helped me put it inside of the car, then we both entered without saying a word. 

-[Y/N]- my dad said and I took off one of my headphones so that I could hear him -Don't be mad, I'm sure you'll have fun, just give it a try-

-Ok...- I half smiled for then going back to my music and my thoughts

[3rd person POV]

[9:34 am]

[Y/N] and her dad finnally arrived to the Robinson's mansion, where Lewis, Franny and Wilbur where already waiting for them. They parked the car and came to say hello to the family. Everyone seem really excited, except for the kids who were there only by obligation.

They entered to a van, which Lewis had rented for them to travel and stay at night, and started their way to the woods. Once again, the adults were talking and joking, while both kids were only sitting in silence.

-So, [Y/N]- Franny said, cutting off the silence -Are you excited about camping?-

-Yeah- the girls answered friendly -I've never camped before, so it's exciting to think about what could happen-

-Oh, how cool- Franny answered excitedly -We do this every year, maybe Wilbur can show you some camping stuff-

The girl only smiled; apparently Franny had no idea od her relationship with Wilbur. The boy only rolled his eyes and sighed, without anyone of the adults noticing it.

The rest of the way was the same, [Y/N] was only listening to music while looking on the outside. In spite of everything, she had a big smile on her face and was actually excited for the trip. Maybe she had a bad impresion of Wilbur at the beginig, but she is the kind of person who believes people can change, and was hoping that one they both of them could be friends.

Wilbur, on the other side, was looking at her without her noticing it. He was curious about her, since they didn't get to talk when they first met. He was wondering how it was that despite their relationship, she didn't seemed bothered at all to be there, contrary to hm.

[3rd person POV]

[12:06 pm]

A couple hours and some stops at the bad station later, they had arrived at the place they were going to camp in and some of the things were already unnpacked.

-Alright, who's hungry?- Franny said, while comming out from the kitchen with a tray of sandwiches. Everyone approached to help her, for then placing the tray and some other complements on a wooden table. Then everyone started eating.