10

3rd Person's POV

-So, Goob isn't a villian now?- Lewis asked, as the three teens were sitting on the floor, in which was Lewis's lab.

-What?- [Y/N] asked confused

-No, you stopped that, remember?- Wilbur interrupted

After some minutes, Wilbur was able to calm them down, so the screaming stopped and the three of them sat on the floor. Lewis and [Y/N] both had the chance of 3 questions so they had to choose them very well.

-Ok, my turn- [Y/N] continued -Why would my dad be a villian?-

-That... is an excellent question

-He fell asleep on a baseball game- Lewis answered, as Wilbur apparently wasn't going to -I kept him awake during the night by making my inventions, and if I hadn't woke him up he would have wanted revenge in the future-

[Y/N] laughed. It was a funny story about her dad she didn't knew. Why had he never told her about that baseball game? She felt sad, she realized she didn't spend as much time with her father as she would have liked. She shook her head to forget that thought. She wished she could ask more, but that was her last question. It was Lewis's turn.

-So, what will he do in the future, will he have a good job?

-Yes, he became a baseball player since he was very young. He met my mom and got married, and then he had me.

-Nice, it must be cool to be the daughter of a baseball player.

-Not so much. I mean, yes it's really cool and I'm proud of him. But, every year I'm on a different school because of his work, I never get to make real friends. My mom can't take care of me on Todayland because she spends half of the year on other countries and the other half mired in her research as a biologist.

[Y/N] felt sad, it can be really hard for a fifteen year-old girl to spend most of her time alone. Some tears began to slide down her cheek. Wilbur, who was next to her hugged her and after some time Lewis joined the hug too. She smiled, for some minutes, she didn't feel alone for the first time in her whole life. Then, they splitted.

-----

I know it's short, don't kill me

I'm really glad the story's growing so fast, thank you very 

much for all the patience and support 🖤

xoxo, Black