11

–Ouch!

–Omg, [Y/N], are you ok?

The girl giggled as the concern in Wilbur's face disappeared. They were playing dodgeball in Wilbur's room, and he accidentally hit [Y/N].

–Kids! Diner's served!– Franny's voice could be heard from the kitchen, both teenagers ran all the way from Wilbur's room to the dining room and sat on the table.

Since the camp, Robinsons and Yagoobians kept having dinner together every weekend. This weekend, they had pizza.

After dinner, both kids raced back to Wilbur's room, almost without talking to each other. At this point, the had became great friends, and were so like the other that could almost read each other's mind.
Or we'll, almost...

–Hey, Wilbur

–Huh?

–I love spending time with you~

–Thanks!

In spite of almost being obvious, Wilbur didn't seem to notice [Y/N] had a crush on him. She tried to tell him,but she always seemed to be rejected. She wasn't sure if Wilbur didn't notice or didn't want to notice.

–When are we visiting Lewis?– [Y/N] asked suddenly, while they were both lying on Wilbur's bed

–Not sure, why?

–I don't know, I miss him, I guess

–Do you want to go right now?

She didn't even said yes, but Wilbur knew she was going to, so they both stranded up and raced to the garage. Got up on the red time machine and made their way back to 2007, where Lewis lived.

They arrived, Lewis was obviously making some notes about new inventions and stuff, he didn't see them arriving.

–Hey Lewis– Wilbur said, Lewis jumped lightly

–Wilbur, you brought [Y/N]– Lewis said after a small pause –Is your dad... Am I letting you do this?–

Wilbur didn't answered, because he obviously didn't ask his dad.

–Mind if I use your toilet?– he said, completely changing the subject

–Sure, you know the way– Wilbur left the room –So, how is it going with him?–

–It's complicated...– [Y/N] said in a tired voice, sitting on the floor next to Lewis –I font know why he doesn't notice it–

–He's Wilbur, you'll need to tell him or he won't notice.

Lewis knew everything. He noticed it and [Y/N] told him the whole version on the recent trips they had been making to the past. Lewis was helping her with Wilbur, but it didn't seem to work.

–I don't know, Lewis, what if he doesn't like me?

–Why do you say so?

–Because...

Both teenagers heard Wilbur's footsteps, but they had no time to change the subject.

–What are you two talking about?– Wilbur asked when he arrived

–Robots– said Lewis quickly

–Sports– said [Y/N] at the same time

–Robots who play sports, [Y/N] gave me the idea.

Wilbur didn't asked more and they spend the whole afternoon on the past. They came back at the same time so the adults (especially Cornelious) wouldn't notice, and then [Y/N] came back home.

----
I'm back, I'm sorry I took so long, school is consuming my whole time.
But now we are on quarantine, I'll have a lot of time to write
See you soon, xoxo

-Blqck