14

Your POV

I woke up by the sound of the alarm on my cellphone. It was monday, which means the first day of school. I woke up, but didn't get out of bed. Dad knocked my door and entered, sitting on the bed.

-First day of school, are you nervous?

-Not really...- I said in an annoyed tone

-What's wrong? Is everything okay?

-Guys are jerks

By that time, three weeks had passed since the Wilbur thing and I hadn't recieved a single message or call, not even to apologize or explain what happened; until yesterday. He sent plenty of messages, he called thousands of times, but I didn't answer.I was really mad at him, I understood he wanted to apologize but I didn't want to fight and I didn't want to say something that could hurt him.

-I know.- dad said as I got up from the bed and he hugged me -But you can't miss your first day of school.-

-I know- I splitted the hug -I'll be fine, I just need some breakfast-

-Your wish is my command- he went out of my room, and I started to get ready for what is supposed to be the most important day of the year.

[...]

I stepped at the school entrance, took a deep breath and finallyentered. No one seemed to notice me, which was actually a good start, but I couldn't help but feel Wilbur's gaze as I walked, I ignored it though.Classes passed normally, I didn't make any new friends but that didn't bother me that much. It was almost time to go home, I was packing my things when suddenly...

-[Y/N]!!- I heard from behind me

'Please don't be, please don't be' I thought as I turned around. Unfortunately for me, it was.

-[Y/N], please. When are you goign to stop ignoring me?

Everything was silent, suddenly everyone was looking at us, a crow began to form around us.

-I don't know.- I answered uncomfortable -Can we talk about this later?-

I began making my way out of the crowd, but he grabbed me by the wrist, causing me to stop.

-No, we can't. I need to talk to you.

I didn't know what to answer, everyone was looking at us and I didn't want to make a scene (more than he already did), I took his hand and locked us both in a nearby classroom.

-What? What is it?

-I'm sorry...