08

3rd person's POV

9:25 am

-Everyone ready? Are we leaving something?- Lewis asked, and then everyone nodded -Alright then, let's go-

He began driving out into the highway again, so that they could arrive home. [Y/N] and Wilbur were both sitting on the back, listening to music and without saying a word.

A few minutes passed and [Y/N] was looking out the window while the boy was only watching her.

-What are you thinking now?- he asked curious

-Vacations, school- she answered almost inmediatly  in a kind of sad voice -I don't want this to be over-

-But, why?- he asked, she turned to face him -I thought you liked school-

-I don't like school. No one likes school- they both laughed -It's always boring, nothing new ever happens. Even when I'm in a different school each year, all of them are the same-

-And, in which school are you going to be on this year?- he asked and I shrugged

-I still don't know in which city my dad is going to have to be in.- she said, while hwe smile slowly turned into a more serious expression.

-Oh, I see...- the boy nodded, not knowing what to say; but finnally spoke again -I promise you, if you are in my school, I will make your year the most fun of all-

Wilbur smiled kindly to the girl, and [Y/N] smiled back, turning to face the window and look outside. "I just really hope we can be on the same school." were the toughts on her mind in that moment.

After a few minutes of silence, the girl's eyelids began getting heavier and heavier, until she finally fell asleep on her friend's shoulder. He looked at her tenderly and smiled, and after a while, he also fell asleep, leaning on the girl's head.

Because of all the silence, Franny turned backwards, so that she could check if everything was alright. That made her see both teenagers asleep.

-Omg, you have to see this- she said, making Lewis slowly stop so that he and Goob could see what her wife was showing.

That way, the three of the adults looked at the beautiful scene. A couple seconds later, Franny took her camera out, so that she could take a picture of that and they would have the memory for life. You never know when you're going to need a picture like that.

Wilbur's POV

1:05

I felt the van stopping, so I woke up to discover [Y/N] asleep in my shoulder, hugging my arm. I remembered what had happened before, so I just smiled and tried not to move around so she wouldn't wake up.

I looked around and discovered we arrived to my house, everyone was waiting outside for us to come out of the vehicle, and eventually the adults began to do it. I decided I had no choice but to wake [Y/N] up, and so I did.