Author's Note // Before You Read

and Welcome to The Lost Ones, a story collaboration between DayDr3am3r420 and Zoe_Universe! This story is adapted from a roleplay between the two of us on Discord, so if parts of it seem forced or weird we deeply apologize.
The concept of this story is that it takes place in the same universe as Minecraft: Story Mode, taking place in between seasons one and two. The MCSM Story (episode 6) is still canon, those who died in Episode 6 respawned back at home, unknown to Jesse and the others. This also means there will be potential spoilers for this episode.
The setting is it's own world, one that isn't found in season 1's portal room. This world is pretty much a town in which all youtubers build their own houses (like hermitville in a sense)
Here's a few things to keep in mind while reading! Just some general rules of the universe.
This world has its own portal hall, each leading to a different smp or youtuber survival world. All are whitelisted, you can't enter unless you have the server owner's permission, and the server owners have their own enchanted flint and steel.
When youtubers go on hiatus from youtube/ minecraft, or just stop uploading all together, they disappear from town. No one knows where they go.
Respawn exists unless otherwise specified.
Real world relationships still exists (spouses/so exists as avatars that look like them irl)
Their name is whatever they go by on youtube the most (i.e Stampylongnose is Stampy, but MinecraftUniverse is Jason)
Blood exists bc angst, this story is fairly bloody so please take note of that while reading.
That's about it! Thank you so much for checking out this story and we hope you like it! There will most likely be a separate book with character designs and more info soon!
-Admins Molly and Zoe