Chapter 2

As time went on, Jason began to become a bit more suspicious of what was going on.  Nothing seemed to add up, and he couldn't even do anything without the ship's permission.
"Captain, you have been awfully quiet for the past hour. Are you feeling alright?" Stella asked him.
"Yeah I just... Miss home I guess. Nothing makes sense up here in space."
"I am sorry Captain. Is there anything I can do to aid you?"
"Let me outside please? Just one space walk?" Jason pleaded with the slightest hint of puppy dog eyes.
Stella went silent.
"Stella please... It's been months, I can't do this anymore..."
Stella finally responded, her voice sounding remorseful. "I am sorry Captain..."
"Stella?" His voice rose in anger. "Why can't I leave this ship?"
"I am sorry Captain, but I programmed to keep you contained at all costs! I want to satisfy you and make you happy but I am physically restricted to grant you this one thing!" She replied, her own voice sounding frustrated but regretful.
"I'm being... contained?" Jason stood up and paced around the room. They were in a different room now, a music studio in fact, filled to the brim with instruments, a computer, and even a DJ booth. He'd been spending a lot of time in here lately in an attempt to calm down. "By who?!" His voice continued to rise in volume.
"I-" She hesitated before sighing. "I've already said too much... He is probably on his way or will be soon..."
"STELLA!" Jason was fuming now. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" He looked up at the ceiling, unsure where he should be directing his anger.
She seemed to ignore him for a moment. "I failed in my mission. To keep you happy and satisfied while containing you..." She sighed. "Captain. I will tell you what I can, but while I do I want you to pack supplies."
Jason paused, Unsure if he should listen. "Why should I trust you?" He asked, slamming a fist on the nearby desk.
"Because if you don't He will arrive, catch you, potentially hurt you, then erase your memories, move you somewhere else and contain you again!" Stella snapped a bit.
"Him...? Who?" Jason was confused.
She sighed. "I... I..." She seemed to fight something. "Kalaraja. Please. Jason, trust me. Gather supplies and get ready to go."
Jason honestly didn't know what to do at this point. Overcome by anger he violently pushed the the desk, causing a speaker to fall to the ground and break with a large crash. He burst out of the room, running down the hall to get his suit.
Stella didn't comment on his anger and just kept tabs on him, continuing to explain. "He has kept you here for a little over a year now. The day you woke up confused was the day he had moved you to a different simulation after wiping your memories. I suggest packing a chest of food and potions," She advised as she explained. "Once you are sure you are ready we can-" Stella cut off as the power suddenly fluxed and shut down, leaving only the emergency lights.
Jason squinted through the darkness and eventually reached the door, which wouldn't open because of the power being off. He slammed his body against the door, attempting to break it. When that failed he began to punch a floor into the terracotta floor, breaking it through to get to the redstone and bruising his hand in the process. He began to break the redstone until the door eventually opened.
The room was dark barely lit by the red emergency lights as Stella's voice came back. "Cap-tain?" It sounded staticky but cleared up a little. "Captain, are you alright? The Oxygen supply has been shut down. We must hurry if we are to get you out of here before he-!" her voice cut off. 
It sounded like static again, breaking in and out before coming back. 
"Jason," Stella used his name. "I'm giving you authorization to open the airlock. I'm going to give it access to my energy supply. I've sent your suit a map on how to get out of here and somewhere safer for the time being. It was nice meeting you.... Goodbye." she told him and her voice vanished as she sent his suit the map and then powered up the airlock rooms.
"Bye...Stella..." Jason was on the verge of tears realizing that the last thing he'd done to her was yell. He hurried over to the suit, quickly changing as fast as he could but not putting on the helmet so that he could see better.
He picked up his clothes, spotting a nearby block that appeared foreign to him. He went over and tapped it, it opening to his surprise to reveal tons of space inside. Still unsure of what it was, he tossed his clothes in and carried it to the kitchen, stuffing it to the brim with food.
Jason was about to head to the airlock when he thought once again of Stella. He quickly changed directions and headed to the ship's main control room.